LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i'm starting to wonder if she has a hot sister that does the weigh-ins. doesn't even look like the same person.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lmao. does that dude have shoulders?
Originally posted by crabman82:

Lol
The Conor vs Floyd boxing match rumors seem to be heating up. Would y'all buy that PPV?
Originally posted by KegBert:
The Conor vs Floyd boxing match rumors seem to be heating up. Would y'all buy that PPV?

Hell no. It ain't happening either. It's a shame ppl fall for this. They're clearly both benefiting from the publicity of it all which is why neither are denying it. Ciwherd said his sources say it's in September. But nate Diaz met with dana and Lorenzo last week and says they're trying to get him and Conor at 202 in august. This is all revealed on nates appearance on the mma hour last Wednesday
[ Edited by crabman82 on May 31, 2016 at 8:23 PM ]

Hell no. It ain't happening either. It's a shame ppl fall for this. They're clearly both benefiting from the publicity of it all which is why neither are denying it. Ciwherd said his sources say it's in September. But nate Diaz met with dana and Lorenzo last week and says they're trying to get him and Conor at 202 in august. This is all revealed on nates appearance on the mma hour last Wednesday

It's improbable sure but with so much money that stands to be made from that fight for both parties, it might not be as crazy as you think.

Hell ya, I would

It's improbable sure but with so much money that stands to be made from that fight for both parties, it might not be as crazy as you think.

Exactly, its unlikely, but possible. You'd be foolish to believe it has no chance at happpening. Its not like Colin Cowherd is just pulling this out his ass... I think that we'll likely see the rematch with Nate first though, but Floyd is getting up there in age so if this were to happen it would have to be soon. I think the person that dictates this decison is Nate, if he wants the rematch, we'll get the rematch, but if he tries to play hardball with Dana then they might turn to Mayweather
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lmao. does that dude have shoulders?

Or sleep?

I'd rather watch kj noons box Mayweather than Conor McGregor

I have a feeling you'd still order the fight if it happened lol
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:

I have a feeling you'd still order the fight if it happened lol

No