There are 215 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by crabman82:
Lol p***y can't handle a real sport....

probably thought it was a fake sport, got kicked in the back and died.
^^^very odd timing indeed considering that he said:

"My back has always bugged me," Punk told MMAFighting.com. "Figured it was just wrestling sh*t. Turns out it was.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/10/10959172/cm-punk-to-undergo-back-surgery-on-wednesday-ufc-debut-delayed
CM Punk is roonin!

He doesn't want to be there anymore. He thought he could make a splash, trained for awhile and realized he is way out of his league and that nothing good can come from him getting his ass kicked and making him a laughing stock more than he already is. His best chance was 14 years ago when the ufc was full of lay & pray. No matter how much training he does he will still be behind almost everyone in the UFC in his weight class.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
CM Punk is roonin!

He doesn't want to be there anymore. He thought he could make a splash, trained for awhile and realized he is way out of his league and that nothing good can come from him getting his ass kicked and making him a laughing stock more than he already is. His best chance was 14 years ago when the ufc was full of lay & pray. No matter how much training he does he will still be behind almost everyone in the UFC in his weight class.

so true. it's so much more important now to have a well balanced game than ever before. i'm wondering now if the UFC just signed him to keep him away from Bellator LOL.

the Lesnar experiment (who was a D1 wrestler) worked out because the HW division was absolute garbage (40+ year old couture moved up from LHW to become the champ is LOL)
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
CM Punkassb***h
Originally posted by crabman82:
Lol p***y can't handle a real sport....

The comments doe
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

"My back has always bugged me," Punk told MMAFighting.com. "Figured it was just wrestling sh*t. Turns out it was.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/10/10959172/cm-punk-to-undergo-back-surgery-on-wednesday-ufc-debut-delayed

^^"fake wrestling shti."
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol. i like the little assistance jump when the other dude goes to pick him up.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Feb 10, 2016 at 11:13 AM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

^^"fake wrestling shti."

his words not mine.

but if it's an old injury from getting slammed through a table why didn't he take care of it when he first signed with the UFC?
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Feb 10, 2016 at 11:13 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
"coach, why is this guy hitting me for reals?"

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
"coach, why is this guy hitting me for reals?"

"He's also not whispering the next move in my ear so I can brace myself"
  • jrg
  • Veteran
sucks for punk

lol at dudes on here

guess he got fake thrown through a fake table

lulz
According to Dana the surgery is minor and recovery should only take around a month. Still plans to fight Punk at 199, but we'll see.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
According to Dana the surgery is minor and recovery should only take around a month. Still plans to fight Punk at 199, but we'll see.

I actually thought he did this on purpose so he can be on UFC 200. He said in an interview that he rather fight at 200, then 199, just because it will be more money involved.
Share 49ersWebzone