There are 253 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/8/25/9208063/ronda-rousey-dating-travis-browne-domestic-violence-allegations-wife-affair-ufc-news

I'm shocked. I thought she was a clam slammer.

She must be looking to brush up on her strike defense.

Lol, maybe Browne is innocent?

b***hes be crazy
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/8/25/9208063/ronda-rousey-dating-travis-browne-domestic-violence-allegations-wife-affair-ufc-news

I'm shocked. I thought she was a clam slammer.

She must be looking to brush up on her strike defense.

Lol, maybe Browne is innocent?

UFC had a 3rd party (an ex FBI investigator) investigate the allegations and they came up with inconclusive results so Hapa got reinstated yesterday. His ex-wife never called cops or pressed charges, just posted some pics to instagram and made allegations...now that UFC reinstated him she is going to press charges.

In other news, Condit vs Lawler is off for now as Robbie suffered an injury. UFC 193 in Australia in November now headlined by Rousey vs Holm. They are doing a big stadium with a capacity of 75k +.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KRS-1:
UFC had a 3rd party (an ex FBI investigator) investigate the allegations and they came up with inconclusive results so Hapa got reinstated yesterday. His ex-wife never called cops or pressed charges, just posted some pics to instagram and made allegations...now that UFC reinstated him she is going to press charges.

In other news, Condit vs Lawler is off for now as Robbie suffered an injury. UFC 193 in Australia in November now headlined by Rousey vs Holm. They are doing a big stadium with a capacity of 75k +.

Well that fkn sux
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Runner up for worst card ever so far… obviously the fights need to happen but don't see why anyone would pay for the PPV. The main event will be over in a minute unless Holm gets on her wheels and runs around the ring for awhile.
A buddy of mine told me that some Fallon Fox will be ufc champ one day so I YouTube's it. It was a drag queen beating dafuq out of girls. A straight up man beating up da womens lol. Then it got asked about fighting dudes and it was like a deer in headlights. It had no choice but Juwanna Maan did beat a guy up. I guess what I'm saying is that Rhondas records will soon be forgotten because of lbgt rights.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
A buddy of mine told me that some Fallon Fox will be ufc champ one day so I YouTube's it. It was a drag queen beating dafuq out of girls. A straight up man beating up da womens lol. Then it got asked about fighting dudes and it was like a deer in headlights. It had no choice but Juwanna Maan did beat a guy up. I guess what I'm saying is that Rhondas records will soon be forgotten because of lbgt rights.

Originally posted by Kolohe:

Lol

Fedor to the UFC close to being finalized.. who do u think he should fight first? I say Big Foot
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Fedor to the UFC close to being finalized.. who do u think he should fight first? I say Big Foot

Father Time.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Maybe a stepping stone like Stefan Struve. lol

Better yet, Roy Big Country Nelson.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Maybe a stepping stone like Stefan Struve. lol

Better yet, Roy Big Country Nelson.

Don't you think big foot is a good stepping stone? And on top of that it's a rematch, give him a chance to avenge his loss.
Would love to see Fedor vs Nelson.
Would love to see Fedor vs Nelson.

nelson could knock him out, I think big foot is an easier match..
Who do u guys think wins between Might mouse and Dodson?

I think Might mouse, but I'm rooting for Dodson
Share 49ersWebzone