LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Remember back in the day when Tyson was finishing grips of fools in the first/second round ?

Her telling Bethe "don't cry" as she walks away while Bethe lays face down on the canvas was teh lulz.

The Tyson reference was what I was thinking too. Her fights are so fast it's not worth it to order the fight. Atleast that was the thought with Tyson. I couldn't tell what she said to Bethe. It looked like "good night" or "good bye". So glad she humbled Bethe. That chick had no reason being in the cage with Ronda. She'll collect her nice paycheck and disappear to obscurity in the crowd of Ronda's other victims.

Cyborg needs to slim down, come over and fight Meisha. The winner gets Ronda.

I guess I don't understand why Rousey would do a catch weight fight with Carano but won't for Cyborg. And then always talking about how she could theoretically beat any man..including Velasquez..then fighting Cyborg at 140 should not be an issue
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I say, i say GAWDDAYMN!

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
I say, i say GAWDDAYMN!

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knowledge:
I say, i say GAWDDAYMN!

i like ur steezo. But truthfully, i wouldn't give a f**k. all of them are smokin hot. all got datass too.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

At the 4:37 mark her shots were clean, the level change was text book. Sure her jabs didn't look all that pretty but some times things don't go your way in a real fight and it doesn't always look the way it does in the movies.

I've seen male fighters look much much worse.
I say, i say GAWDDAYMN!

• Jiks
Reported for being racist against blondes.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
I say, i say GAWDDAYMN!

This, maybe 2 and 3 are interchangeable.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
If i remember correctly, 3 and 4 have the best asses. 2 has the prettiest face. All four can fart in my mouth.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I guess I don't understand why Rousey would do a catch weight fight with Carano but won't for Cyborg. And then always talking about how she could theoretically beat any man..including Velasquez..then fighting Cyborg at 140 should not be an issue

She won't do Cyborg the favor of taking a catchweight fight because she is a proven cheater.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
She won't do Cyborg the favor of taking a catchweight fight because she is a proven cheater.

That cheating thing happened a few years ago..Let it go rhonda,,I'm sick of her bringing up
that shyte.. Rhonda has fought at 145lbs..so stop ducking cyborg and give the fans The fight we WANT TO SEE
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dmax:

That cheating thing happened a few years ago..Let it go rhonda,,I'm sick of her bringing up
that shyte.. Rhonda has fought at 145lbs..so stop ducking cyborg and give the fans The fight we WANT TO SEE

Ronda is not actually ducking though, all Cyborg has to do is drop to 135 to get the fight. Cyborg has known this and one can easily claim she has ducked dropping down.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by dmax:

Ronda is not actually ducking though, all Cyborg has to do is drop to 135 to get the fight. Cyborg has known this and one can easily claim she has ducked dropping down.

Cyborg started her journey to fight at 135: http://fansided.com/2015/03/28/dana-white-cris-cyborgs-next-fight-135-pounds/

Besides, Rousey is a Bantamweight champion and nothing else, there's no Featherweight title, so what would it benefit for Rousey to jump up in weight??

Like Dana White has said, if you want the champ you gotta go to the champ.
Share 49ersWebzone