LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 194 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Its all about ratings now.

But betch did beat the 4 horses.

She only beat 2, and PPV buys and gate money count too not just ratings.
over/under on how long it takes rousey to defeat that bulldog lookin b***h.

2 minutes.

I say over. that chick has short ass arms and the dome of a Erwin/Pitbull mix. The armbar wont come easy.

Over, because Bethe won't make the sake mistake Cat made in trying to take down Ronda. And I believe Ronda will try to make a point by standing up with Bethe. It comes down to how long before Rousey lands a takedown.
Meisha fought smart in their second fight. She tried to keep the distance to negate Ronda's judo and ground game. As soon as Meisha went for the takedown it was over. I can't see Bethe exercising patience and trying to out box Ronda. She gets too excited and just pushes forward. Bethe will be lucky to get out of round 1.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
what a s**tty card this is going to be. I think they're just testing the waters to see if rousey can sell an entire PPV event on her own. They should've put the Dillashaw and Barboza fights on this card.
  • evil
  • Veteran
what a s**tty card this is going to be. I think they're just testing the waters to see if rousey can sell an entire PPV event on her own. They should've put the Dillashaw and Barboza fights on this card.

184 already accomplished that where the co main to Ronda was Holly Holm vs Rocky, this card at least has both Nogs and Shogun. Ronda vs Cat actually sold almost as many PPV's as Silva vs Diaz and GSP vs Hendricks.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
not excited for this one at all. who cares about the old ass nogs or bigfoot? Rua is meh now too.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
that b***h got big o' man hands/arms and head.
not excited for this one at all. who cares about the old ass nogs or bigfoot? Rua is meh now too.

Me either. Wife is a huge Rousey fan so I'm getting it. Will have people over. Hope the unders deliver.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Me either. Wife is a huge Rousey fan so I'm getting it. Will have people over. Hope the unders deliver.

Will amir be there?

Moist and I got our Rousey shirts already ordered, meng.

Will amir be there?

Wife banned him for talking s**t on Rousey. Lol
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Wife banned him for talking s**t on Rousey. Lol

Daymn
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Ronda dedicating her fight to Piper
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame