LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 226 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

wow that's dirty lol
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I forgot but which fights did Aldo back out from again??

- UFC 125 vs Grispi
- UFC 133 vs Mendes
- UFC 149 vs Koch
- UFC 153 vs Edgar
- UFC 176 vs Mendes
- UFC 189 vs McGregor

I think it's a case of ACTUALLY fighting healthy rather than just ducking a fight. As you can see when he comes back healthy he's beaten Mendes twice and Edgar. You can't fault the bout vs. Koch because Koch was injured too. As for Grispi, he accepted a interim fight with Poirier and loss also losing his #1 status, you can and can't fault Aldo for that one lol.

So there's actually more to it than aldo just dropping out of a fight.
  • evil
  • Veteran

- UFC 125 vs Grispi
- UFC 133 vs Mendes
- UFC 149 vs Koch
- UFC 153 vs Edgar
- UFC 176 vs Mendes
- UFC 189 vs McGregor

I think it's a case of ACTUALLY fighting healthy rather than just ducking a fight. As you can see when he comes back healthy he's beaten Mendes twice and Edgar. You can't fault the bout vs. Koch because Koch was injured too. As for Grispi, he accepted a interim fight with Poirier and loss also losing his #1 status, you can and can't fault Aldo for that one lol.

So there's actually more to it than aldo just dropping out of a fight.

There is a wild rumor that correlates those pull outs with Aldo being on the juice. They did not do random pre fight tests back then, and he may have pulled out either due to fights being scheduled where commisions do blood testing not just piss tests, or that he was not going to be able to cycle off in time.

Not saying it is true, like I said it is a wild theory. It could be true but unless he gets popped from here on out...it would be nothing more than a theory that holds no weight. Aldo has also said before everyone from the champs on down juice....except him.

- UFC 125 vs Grispi
- UFC 133 vs Mendes
- UFC 149 vs Koch
- UFC 153 vs Edgar
- UFC 176 vs Mendes
- UFC 189 vs McGregor

Mendes is probably still in shape from the quick Lamas fight. It's even a few months, but I'm sure he stayed ready.

This is no easy fight for Connor. The UFC must be pissed because Mendes was in line to face the winner of the Aldo fight. On the flip side, Connor has already promoted the hell out of himself, so this card will oversell. If Connor wins, the Aldo fight becomes even bigger to unify the title.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

• jrg
  • Veteran
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lmao. dude looks like a tweaker. gonna get murdered. then again, they'll probably pad his stats by having him fight dudes off the street. Dana's no dummy.
The f**k is Forrest Griffin training for? Dude hasn't had a fight in 3 years, and only 3 fights since 2009.
  • evil
  • Veteran
UFC Octagon Girl Brittany Palmer's husband arrested for attempted murder and spousal battery

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/08/brittany-palmer-ufc-husband-arrested-attempted-murder/#ixzz3fIREhh00

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lmao. dude looks like a tweaker. gonna get murdered. then again, they'll probably pad his stats by having him fight dudes off the street. Dana's no dummy.

i watched the vid and there a point where he is like blah blah this place is good blah blah and said something about when we step in the octagon. bro you havent even done it yet.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
UFC Octagon Girl Brittany Palmer's husband arrested for attempted murder and spousal battery

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/08/brittany-palmer-ufc-husband-arrested-attempted-murder/#ixzz3fIREhh00

Weird… a girl who gets paid for looks not having the best taste in men, who woulda thunk. Those types could have dudes that treat them like goddesses but seem to settle for egotistical psychos more often than not.
So Conor wanted to bet Dana & Lorenzo $3 million that he knocks out Mendes in the second round… do you take that bet?

I think Im actually getting more excited for the Mendes fight than I was for Aldo. Don't get me wrong the Aldo fight got me psyched but imo Mendes provides a better test of his weak spots and if he gets through him then sh*t, sky is the limit.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

i watched the vid and there a point where he is like blah blah this place is good blah blah and said something about when we step in the octagon. bro you havent even done it yet.

Alot of UFC geezers training there.

CM Punk is old a f too.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
So Conor wanted to bet Dana & Lorenzo $3 million that he knocks out Mendes in the second round… do you take that bet?

I think Im actually getting more excited for the Mendes fight than I was for Aldo. Don't get me wrong the Aldo fight got me psyched but imo Mendes provides a better test of his weak spots and if he gets through him then sh*t, sky is the limit.

lol. that f**ker doesn't even have 3 million to bet.
Share 49ersWebzone