LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 148 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Ys Souza is bad ass. He better be next in line for a shot at the title.

I agree. But it's likely gonna be Rockhold

that would be dumb. Souza is already ranked #1 in that division, and just had another dominating win.

I agree its dumb from a non-business point of view but Rockhold is more sellable to the masses. Im thinking if Belfort wins its gonna be Jacare vs Belfort for the title in Brazil, and if Wiedman wins its gonna be Rockhold vs Wiedman stateside. But anything can happen, if the winner of of Vitor vs Wiedman gets a long medical suspension, we might see Jacare vs Rockhold which would also be badass.

Rockhold is effin huge. How the hell does he pack all that muscle on a 6'3 frame in the 185lb division. He looks bigger than Jon Jones.
  • evil
  • Veteran

that would be dumb. Souza is already ranked #1 in that division, and just had another dominating win.

I agree its dumb from a non-business point of view but Rockhold is more sellable to the masses. Im thinking if Belfort wins its gonna be Jacare vs Belfort for the title in Brazil, and if Wiedman wins its gonna be Rockhold vs Wiedman stateside. But anything can happen, if the winner of of Vitor vs Wiedman gets a long medical suspension, we might see Jacare vs Rockhold which would also be badass.

I'd bet they do Belfort vs Rockhold 2 if Vitor wins. Sucks for Jacare, though both are deserving. I honestly hope Vitor pulls out of the Wiedman fight and they insert Jacare and save the Rockhold fight since he is the more marketable matchup, it'd be better to save for a PPV main event that they can market. Let's all hope that with a little luck Jacare vs Rockhold 2 for the title is on the horizon.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
gonna light a candle, have some wine, lotion near by and watch the Herrig / van zant fight again. In slow motion with some Kenny G in the air.

We missed the fight entirely thinking the card started at 7pm PST. But I recorded it on my DVR. I haven't watched in full yet. I just fast forwarded to the first scramble on the ground to get a quick peak. Damn!

Idk man.

All I saw was the hottest chick from TUF get absolutely destroyed.
pretty damn good card. glad the Herrig/VanZant fight went the full 3 rounds

i actually called a Rockhold victory by the 2nd round. had no doubt he'd handle Machida. I still think Jacare deserves the title shot, tho

i actually think Rockhold will want to fight Vitor in a rematch, even if he doesnt have the title after the Weidman bout.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
gonna light a candle, have some wine, lotion near by and watch the Herrig / van zant fight again. In slow motion with some Kenny G in the air.

We missed the fight entirely thinking the card started at 7pm PST. But I recorded it on my DVR. I haven't watched in full yet. I just fast forwarded to the first scramble on the ground to get a quick peak. Damn!

ya man, i though for sure I was gonna see lipage. maybe even some butt hole action.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Kolohe:

Holloway surprised me, didn't think he can defeat Cub. Swanson doesn't look the same anymore, it seems as Edgar ended his prime.
This one is for the feels…

http://www.sportingnews.com/sport/story/2015-04-20/nate-quarry-teen-down-syndrome-make-wish-jake-beckmann-ufc-mma?eadid=SOC%2FFB%2FSNMain

• Jiks

http://www.sportingnews.com/sport/story/2015-04-20/nate-quarry-teen-down-syndrome-make-wish-jake-beckmann-ufc-mma?eadid=SOC%2FFB%2FSNMain

Fight was fixed.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

That is awesome!!! Much love and respect for Nate Quarry!!!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
f**k the belt! My make a wish would be to bury my face in those ring girl's asses.

[ Edited by ChazBoner on Apr 21, 2015 at 8:45 AM ]
f**k the belt! My make a wish would be to bury my face in those ring girl's asses.

Take your pick
http://www.cagepotato.com/category/ring-girls/
Quinton Jackson ‏@Rampage4real 29m29 minutes ago
It's time to pay some bills! The fight is back on boyz! April 25th UFC186!! https://instagram.com/p/1wI9ywv_Pi/

Share 49ersWebzone