LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i came 3 times during that chick fight. Thought a lip was gonna slip out.

That and PVZ's nip was on the cusp a couple times. Hottest WMMA fight to date. Aside from the hotness, came away really impressed that PVZ was able to maintain that pace the entire fight, no adrenaline dump at all. Change her nickname to energizer bunny.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Wow. Rockhold dominated

Fight was over when Rockhold came out to "You're The Best".

This. He is huge for that weight, hope we get to see him vs wiedman.

I want to see him vs Jacrae

their first fight was pretty good in strikeforce
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i came 3 times during that chick fight. Thought a lip was gonna slip out.

That and PVZ's nip was on the cusp a couple times. Hottest WMMA fight to date. Aside from the hotness, came away really impressed that PVZ was able to maintain that pace the entire fight, no adrenaline dump at all. Change her nickname to energizer bunny.

good cardio for sure. But I have never seen anything good out of that other chick. Even on TUF, she sudked ass. Just talks a lot of s**t but has yet to back it up. Her ground game is pathetic.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
ma dude swanson got rocked. Safe to say he's pretty much done. This loss drops him into the No1Curr place of his division, next to Siver.
  • evil
  • Veteran
ma dude swanson got rocked. Safe to say he's pretty much done. This loss drops him into the No1Curr place of his division, next to Siver.

Got his hand and jaw broken too.
  • Jiks
Chicks usually turn ugly when they are beating the living s**t out of each other, but that fight last night was sooooo f'kin sexy. Vanzant and that youthful catlikeness was fun to watch.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
the crowd uproar when the chicks ended up in a "north south" (69) position made me LOL.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Wow. Rockhold dominated

Fight was over when Rockhold came out to "You're The Best".

This. He is huge for that weight, hope we get to see him vs wiedman.

I want to see him vs Jacrae

their first fight was pretty good in strikeforce

Both have evolved a lot since then. Would make for a much more intriguing matchup.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
machida peaked like 5 years ago. Been downhill ever since.

That Souza dude is legit.
Ys Souza is bad ass. He better be next in line for a shot at the title.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
gonna light a candle, have some wine, lotion near by and watch the Herrig / van zant fight again. In slow motion with some Kenny G in the air.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

I agree. But it's likely gonna be Rockhold

that would be dumb. Souza is already ranked #1 in that division, and just had another dominating win.

that would be dumb. Souza is already ranked #1 in that division, and just had another dominating win.

I agree its dumb from a non-business point of view but Rockhold is more sellable to the masses. Im thinking if Belfort wins its gonna be Jacare vs Belfort for the title in Brazil, and if Wiedman wins its gonna be Rockhold vs Wiedman stateside. But anything can happen, if the winner of of Vitor vs Wiedman gets a long medical suspension, we might see Jacare vs Rockhold which would also be badass.
gonna light a candle, have some wine, lotion near by and watch the Herrig / van zant fight again. In slow motion with some Kenny G in the air.

We missed the fight entirely thinking the card started at 7pm PST. But I recorded it on my DVR. I haven't watched in full yet. I just fast forwarded to the first scramble on the ground to get a quick peak. Damn!
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Apr 20, 2015 at 7:20 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone