LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by AsianJeff:
and yea....NY fans....wtf...

mma still banned in NY? even though they sent in the boobies?
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
love Robbie Lawler.

"i don't care where i fight on the card. i'll fight first, last, in the alley, anywhere. i'm here to beat people up"

he and cerrone are my two favorite active fighters because of that attitude.

yup, same here. guys that want to put on a show. these guys are old school. like back in the day when fighters were actually looking to really WIN and not win by points..
Paige van zant training at team alpha male.......................?

you guys already know what i'm thinking.
McGregor is entertaining and I respect his skill but he's acting a fool, I hope Aldo KOs him
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Mar 27, 2015 at 7:48 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Kimbo Sluce vs 51 y/o Ken Shamrock

BeLOLator
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

BeLOLator

Not sure if tattoo or half-shaven chest...

BeLOLator

this fight was a joke the first time it was supposed to happen......
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
and yea....NY fans....wtf...

They're so frickin ignorant, they make me want Aldo to win even more.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Why does Dana White keep prancing these guys around everywhere, I've seen enough of this dumbass Mcgregor........he's making himself look like a fool
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
Why does Dana White keep prancing these guys around everywhere, I've seen enough of this dumbass Mcgregor........he's making himself look like a fool

Marketing that fight, they are aiming to sell big. And this tour is adding to the hype for this fight.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
ya, it's fkn annoying. enough already. I guess this is Dana's Floyd Mayweather, only without the credentials.
Sounds like Connor took things a little too far backstage…

check out his demeanor right after the incident. Never seen him that quiet since his stardom.

http://canadaam.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.2300263
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
what happened backstage?
what happened backstage?

I guess Connor tried to slap aldo or something, like on the back or butt. And Aldo basically said "f*ck it I'm shutting down te media tour BS next time we meet it will be to fight." (All heresay from the netz not an actual quote) Supposedly There's an interview with Dana somewhere talking about it I'm trying to find.

But it looks like Dana put the fear of god into Connor cause if a fight does break out backstage and someone gets injured... Everyone's payday goes bye bye.

But what did the organization think would happen propping these two up so many times in front of eachother. Keep pushing the line eventually someone's gonna try and cross it.
Deep down Dana knows that if a fight between them was to breakout and it was caught on camera the hype for the fight would only increase. Aldo has made it clear he does not want to be touched by Connor out of respect. He's not scared of him, but it's obvious that McGregor is getting into his head. This will bring out the hungriest Aldo we have ever seen, also the most nervous Aldo we have ever seen as well though.
Share 49ersWebzone