LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• evil
  • Veteran
Cub is not making excuses, says Frankie exposed him and his weaknesses and taught him a lesson. Thinks he will be better for it. Mad respect for not making excuses, excited to see how he bounces back.

Frankie has looked like a complete savage in his last 2 fights, his GNP and top control looked fantastic vs both Baby Jay and Cub. Excited to see Frankie vs Conor now, and for the strap however it all ends up playing out. Jose Aldo better be scurred, they coming for him.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Cub is not making excuses, says Frankie exposed him and his weaknesses and taught him a lesson. Thinks he will be better for it. Mad respect for not making excuses, excited to see how he bounces back.

Frankie has looked like a complete savage in his last 2 fights, his GNP and top control looked fantastic vs both Baby Jay and Cub. Excited to see Frankie vs Conor now, and for the strap however it all ends up playing out. Jose Aldo better be scurred, they coming for him.

Whoah whoah whoah WHOAH!!!! Leave BJ outta this, he thought it was suppose to be a ballerina contest last time he was in the Octagon, no one told him he was fighting.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Whoah whoah whoah WHOAH!!!! Leave BJ outta this, he thought it was suppose to be a ballerina contest last time he was in the Octagon, no one told him he was fighting.

Lol. I don't blame the twinkle toes, I blame the Dolce diet.
my dude Frankie!!!

if McGregor beats Siver, would love Frankie vs. Notorious next
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
fuuuuuuuuuuu cub got whooped. Can't believe he tapped with seconds left!

great fights all night. That dude Barbosa beat must have a cement head. How the fk did he not get KO'd with some of those shots. Glad he got his ass beat. Dude talks too much.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
my dude Frankie!!!

if McGregor beats Siver, would love Frankie vs. Notorious next

And let Aldo sit until the summer ? Dude fights like 1-2 times a year. Think they should just hurry up and do Aldo vs Edgar 2 and let Conor handle the winner of that.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
fuuuuuuuuuuu cub got whooped. Can't believe he tapped with seconds left!

great fights all night. That dude Barbosa beat must have a cement head. How the fk did he not get KO'd with some of those shots. Glad he got his ass beat. Dude talks too much.

at first, i lol'd that cub tapped with seconds left. then they showed the instant replay and it was a fckin neck crank. those fckers HURT, and cub couldn't move cuz his head was against the cage. coulda broke his neck.

glad Barbosa won. Green is ok, but he surprisingly beat Punk Thomson and suddenly he thinks he's the s**t and trash talks in the cage. but it was alright cuz he wanted to pray after the match was over lol

And let Aldo sit until the summer ? Dude fights like 1-2 times a year. Think they should just hurry up and do Aldo vs Edgar 2 and let Conor handle the winner of that.

oh yea, you're right. i thought that Aldo had the medical suspension for awhile after his fight with Mendes so I figured Edgar/McGregor would happen. but i guess we could see Frankie/Aldo 2, McGregor/Mendes, and Lamas/Swanson
jeez, Yodsaenklai still got it

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:

On the right.
her and that Randah chick would get the D. Always had a thang for chicks with big noses.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! my Jessica Penne post has been deleted!

massive card this saturday. lawler vs hendricks 2, pettis vs melendez, browne vs schaub and faber on the prelims
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
massive card this saturday. lawler vs hendricks 2, pettis vs melendez, browne vs schaub and faber on the prelims

Yup yup. Browne gon whoop Schaubs candy ass, but I am torn on Pettis vs Gil. Love both guys and wanna see both win, hope Lawler wins but I fear Hendricks wins again. Won't matter though Rory is coming for that strap.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

i'll be at my local Festival of Lights Parade.

• evil
  • Veteran

You sound sick, you should probably stay home and rest. Make sure to drink plenty of beer err liquids.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

You sound sick, you should probably stay home and rest. Make sure to drink plenty of beer err liquids.

we go every year. Some lady we know hooks us up with "VIP" seating. a couple years ago, the wife and I were fighting, so I was uninvited. Maybe i'll start the fight now.
Share 49ersWebzone