There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
UFC to announce "massive" co-main event for UFC 178 (Jones vs. Cormier). Card is already pretty good, but dang, I wonder who they'll be.

Rumored to be Eddie Alvarez vs Donald Cerrone as mentioned above. They are reportedly buying Eddie out of his Bellator deal.

that's what i heard, too.

still some hype with Alvarez as he was considered one of the top 155ers in the world. i think he'll have a tough time in the UFC. the 155 division is a different animal

Cerrone would whoop on Alvarez
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Need to get Michael Chandler in also but he looked like s**t in his last fight.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
UFC to announce "massive" co-main event for UFC 178 (Jones vs. Cormier). Card is already pretty good, but dang, I wonder who they'll be.

Rumored to be Eddie Alvarez vs Donald Cerrone as mentioned above. They are reportedly buying Eddie out of his Bellator deal.

Sorry, dog. That's right. I blame the Karate Hottie for distracting my train of thought.
UFC media day for 178: Jones vs DC

looks like a brawl took place when DC shoved Jones. Jones immediately threw punches. both dudes gonna get a major fine. (Actual video of the brawl)

[ Edited by LaMichaelJeff on Aug 4, 2014 at 12:34 PM ]
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
YES! That is how you sell a fight. Can't wait, this fight is gonna be bananas.
YES! That is how you sell a fight. Can't wait, this fight is gonna be bananas.

Jones got on top and landed some shots. as they pulled him off, DC landed an upkick.

WHOOHOO can't wait for this fight
Yeah, this looked like it might have been legit. The video on my phone sucked, so i need to re-watch when i get home. but looked like some punches were being thrown and some poor b*****d trying to break it up got tossed to the side like a rag doll
definitely legit. jones landed some major gnp
legit. they pretty much risked an old man's life during that brawl lol. old man hella fell down right under DC
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Holy s**t, did Cormier get knocked out? Never seen him get up
Bald dude thinking he could regulate. lol
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Lol. The look on his fast the first second that popped off said it all. I give him respect for trying, but he got rag dolled
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Lol. The look on his fast the first second that popped off said it all. I give him respect for trying, but he got rag dolled
he looked like jonathan martin trying to block aldon smith.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

he looked like jonathan martin trying to block aldon smith.

this