LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

former TUF winner, Colton Smith, already cut lol
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
i guess it depends how the dos anjos fight goes, but maybe green, michael johnson, myles jury is in the top 10 and undefeated

Johnson would be fine but I think it would be a little too soon for Jury to take on Bendo. That's a big leap up from Gomi and Sanchez.

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Edgar vs Cub Swanson 5 round main event on FOX in December.

oh s**t! LETS GO CUB!!!!

frankie gonna school him

We're about to find out just how good Cub really is. Has potential to be a great fight though.

former TUF winner, Colton Smith, already cut lol

Had potential but fought like a wet blanket.

Anyone not see this yet ?

Anyone not see this yet ?

haha i saw that. dude was throwing headkicks all day!
bobby green gonna fight jorge masvidal at ufc 178. on a side note check out masvidal trolling anyone on facebook who picked cruikshank to beat him, pretty funny guy.

https://www.facebook.com/UFConFOX/posts/266153196922995?comment_id=266659876872327&reply_comment_id=267125616825753&offset=0&total_comments=68&ref=notif&notif_t=share_reply
i was rooting for my boy Cruikshank

you gotta like masvidal though. guy is the more successful kimbo slice. he came from that miami street fighting scene and actually made it in mma.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

oh s**t! LETS GO CUB!!!!

frankie gonna school him

most likely. still. GO CUB!

you gotta like masvidal though. guy is the more successful kimbo slice. he came from that miami street fighting scene and actually made it in mma.

oh yea, nothing against Masvidal. the guy is awesome. i'm just a fan of Cruik's

oh s**t! LETS GO CUB!!!!

frankie gonna school him

most likely. still. GO CUB!

kicks to the legs and body, thats how you beat frankie, use the ben henderson game plan. if you're gonna box with him he's too quick he gets in and out before you can really hit him cleanly.
lol FAIL

UFC ~"We were made aware that newly-signed UFC competitor Joe Riggs was involved in an unfortunate accident last night. While cleaning his permitted firearm (a pistol), the gun discharged, injuring his hand and upper thigh. Riggs was transported to a nearby hospital in Arizona where he is being treated by physicians. We wish Joe a speedy recovery."

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol FAIL

UFC ~"We were made aware that newly-signed UFC competitor Joe Riggs was involved in an unfortunate accident last night. While cleaning his permitted firearm (a pistol), the gun discharged, injuring his hand and upper thigh. Riggs was transported to a nearby hospital in Arizona where he is being treated by physicians. We wish Joe a speedy recovery."

i remember that dude. Wasn't he like 300 lbs before getting into MMA?
lol FAIL

yup. dude fought in every weight division
lol FAIL

yup. dude fought in every weight division

he is the dude who got into a fight with nick diaz after they fought in the octagon and both were sent to the hosptial
i guess it depends how the dos anjos fight goes, but maybe green, michael johnson, myles jury is in the top 10 and undefeated

Johnson would be fine but I think it would be a little too soon for Jury to take on Bendo. That's a big leap up from Gomi and Sanchez.

yeah while i agree its a big leap, i get the feeling bendo isnt loved by dana and they're going to use him as a stepping stone to potentially create new stars by making a name off of his name. thats why i see jury as a potential fight after dos anjos.
  • evil
  • Veteran
yeah while i agree its a big leap, i get the feeling bendo isnt loved by dana and they're going to use him as a stepping stone to potentially create new stars by making a name off of his name. thats why i see jury as a potential fight after dos anjos.

I agree about Bendo, think that Dana doesn't like his style in the cage, he grinds guys out but rarely seems to finish. Jury is someone Dana seems to like quite a bit and I can see him being protected from matchups with grinders like Bendo, instead being given someone like Barboza or even Cerrone.
Share 49ersWebzone