There are 199 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by crabman82:
try to check into this thread on thursdays or fridays. usually at least one of us leaves a reminder, especially when a good card is coming up. if i'm not mistaken 2 or 3 pages back KRS specifically left you a reminder about this card

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
no, was at the lake all weekend but was in the rental house by 6pm on saturday. if it was on FS1, i could've watched it.

Yup tried to remind your old forgetful ass

It wasn't on FS1 it was on FOX.
instead, i was watching a marathon of "caught on camera..."

posted the link in the last page. make sure to watch Rumble/Nog, too. it won't take long
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

posted the link in the last page. make sure to watch Rumble/Nog, too. it won't take long

Robbie Lawler has earned more money in the past 12 months in comparison to some champs like Pettis, Cain, and Weidman - $1 million

Why? it's cuz the dude WANTS to fight. not only does he WANT to fight, but he's the type of fighter that does all he can to win a fight. and he's DURABLE. exciting fighters are the ones that get paid. reason why he's my favorite fighter (along with Cerrone and Ben Henderson)

bunch of fighters always complaining about pay when they aren't even on this level.
[ Edited by LaMichaelJeff on Jul 28, 2014 at 12:02 PM ]
holly s**t, great fight.

the nogs gotta retire.
Urijah Faber was supposed to fight Kid Yamamoto on the 9/20 card in Japan, but that's changed due to Kid's injury. Faber will now be fighting Masenori Kanehara (23-11-5), who will be making his debut.

Dunno how this could lift Faber's status in the bantamweight division, tho
prolly already know this, but some Israeli dude that fought on saturday is a member of the Israeli army. Flew back today to join the fight.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
B*tch move by Brown...actually maybe that was on Big John

hard to blame the ref, yes he should see it but didnt. its a b***h move to get hit in the body then grab your package. brown gets hurt by leg kicks, both in this fight and his last one. its a b***h move.

Yeah. When I watched it again I thought he just buckled from the body shot and ref called a low kick, but then looked at it again and he did seem to act as though it was a low kick..so yeah, b*tch move
so no votes for veteran move.3 votes for b*tch move.

Crazy how I remember Lawler fighting Penn back in the day.

What were they talking about,Rogan and Rumble,about him cutting weight n the past doing damage to his body?

I'd love to see Thompson Greene 2. My type of fight right dere.Standup chessgame.
Oh and Clay Guidas' burp during the round intermission.
Edgar vs Cub Swanson 5 round main event on FOX in December.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Edgar vs Cub Swanson 5 round main event on FOX in December.

is that the new announced phoenix card? if it is i hope bendo can get on it after his dos anjos fight
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Robbie Lawler has earned more money in the past 12 months in comparison to some champs like Pettis, Cain, and Weidman - $1 million

Why? it's cuz the dude WANTS to fight. not only does he WANT to fight, but he's the type of fighter that does all he can to win a fight. and he's DURABLE. exciting fighters are the ones that get paid. reason why he's my favorite fighter (along with Cerrone and Ben Henderson)

bunch of fighters always complaining about pay when they aren't even on this level.

robbie lawler was also making ridiculous money in strikeforce for a guy who wasnt a champion. typically pulling around $150,000 per fight
is that the new announced phoenix card? if it is i hope bendo can get on it after his dos anjos fight

Yes. Don't know who he'd fight though...maybe Bobby Green ?
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Yes. Don't know who he'd fight though...maybe Bobby Green ?

i guess it depends how the dos anjos fight goes, but maybe green, michael johnson, myles jury is in the top 10 and undefeated