There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• jimrat
  • Veteran
GREAT FIGHT!!!!!
Pretty much what I expected/hoped for. Great fight. Lawyer just keeps getting better with age
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
B*tch move by Brown...actually maybe that was on Big John

hard to blame the ref, yes he should see it but didnt. its a b***h move to get hit in the body then grab your package. brown gets hurt by leg kicks, both in this fight and his last one. its a b***h move.
Pretty much what I expected/hoped for. Great fight. Lawyer just keeps getting better with age
Originally posted by crabman82:
B*tch move by Brown...actually maybe that was on Big John

hard to blame the ref, yes he should see it but didnt. its a b***h move to get hit in the body then grab your package. brown gets hurt by leg kicks, both in this fight and his last one. its a b***h move.

Yeah. When I watched it again I thought he just buckled from the body shot and ref called a low kick, but then looked at it again and he did seem to act as though it was a low kick..so yeah, b*tch move
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Robbie Lawler FTW!!!!

Noguiera got KTFO!!!! Rumble Johnson is a beast, he definitely proved he belongs as a LHW with that KO. Now I'd like to see him fight a top contender, perhaps maybe Shogun Rua or Glover Teixeira.
Yeah. When I watched it again I thought he just buckled from the body shot and ref called a low kick, but then looked at it again and he did seem to act as though it was a low kick..so yeah, b*tch move

Big John said he could hear Robbie's shin graze the cup, plausible but no replay angle to support this.

This was Robbie's post fight meal

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Haha awesome ^^^^^ I know I would do the same
WTF!!! I MISSED LAWLER FIGHT?!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Let me guess.......you went to a wedding haha

try to check into this thread on thursdays or fridays. usually at least one of us leaves a reminder, especially when a good card is coming up. if i'm not mistaken 2 or 3 pages back KRS specifically left you a reminder about this card
Originally posted by jimrat:
Let me guess.......you went to a wedding haha

no, was at the lake all weekend but was in the rental house by 6pm on saturday. if it was on FS1, i could've watched it.

Originally posted by crabman82:
try to check into this thread on thursdays or fridays. usually at least one of us leaves a reminder, especially when a good card is coming up. if i'm not mistaken 2 or 3 pages back KRS specifically left you a reminder about this card
the card was fckin awesome.

disappointed in Thomson. dude is always ready to war it out, but he seemed more hesitant.

Bermudez has been awesome during his hot streak.

Rumble Johnson is the TRUTH at 205. dominated that fight. i wanna see him vs Glover next.

Lawler/Brown was epic!! those two went to war. glad my fellow filipino will be getting his rematch to take that belt!
all i can find are highlights of the fights. wtf mmalinker? they used to have the full fight videos. It's like they sold out.
all i can find are highlights of the fights. wtf mmalinker? they used to have the full fight videos. It's like they sold out.

i got you, bro http://www.mma-core.com/search/videos/Fights