There are 224 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Thomson did more work imo but alot of feints ,talking,dancing.. that decision took awhile doe. Rematch would be totes.

Thats what I thought, I thought Thomson landed more, they give it to Green for pushing forward
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Guida is f**king lunatic lol
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Rumble making quick work of lil Nog.......what a miss match
Maybe thay will convince him that he's too old to fight.

38 and stiff
Lawler already looks sharp . This fight should be electric
B*tch move by Brown...actually maybe that was on Big John
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jul 26, 2014 at 7:11 PM ]
Lawler is one of the O.G.s

I dunno who to root for.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Brown tired as fuuuuuuuuuck but still throwing bombs
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
GREAT FIGHT!!!!!
Pretty much what I expected/hoped for. Great fight. Lawyer just keeps getting better with age

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

hard to blame the ref, yes he should see it but didnt. its a b***h move to get hit in the body then grab your package. brown gets hurt by leg kicks, both in this fight and his last one. its a b***h move.
Pretty much what I expected/hoped for. Great fight. Lawyer just keeps getting better with age
Originally posted by crabman82:

hard to blame the ref, yes he should see it but didnt. its a b***h move to get hit in the body then grab your package. brown gets hurt by leg kicks, both in this fight and his last one. its a b***h move.

Yeah. When I watched it again I thought he just buckled from the body shot and ref called a low kick, but then looked at it again and he did seem to act as though it was a low kick..so yeah, b*tch move
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Robbie Lawler FTW!!!!

Noguiera got KTFO!!!! Rumble Johnson is a beast, he definitely proved he belongs as a LHW with that KO. Now I'd like to see him fight a top contender, perhaps maybe Shogun Rua or Glover Teixeira.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Yeah. When I watched it again I thought he just buckled from the body shot and ref called a low kick, but then looked at it again and he did seem to act as though it was a low kick..so yeah, b*tch move

Big John said he could hear Robbie's shin graze the cup, plausible but no replay angle to support this.

This was Robbie's post fight meal

Share 49ersWebzone