• KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
TKO.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
TKO.
lol Brandao basically mirroring Wandy during his walkout
if anyone wants to watch the McGregor/Brandao fight

here it is

McGregor is a good fighter, with some dynamite in his hands, but the guy leaves himself wide open with shots and submission openings. i don't think he'd beat someone like Frankie Edgar
[ Edited by LaMichaelJeff on Jul 21, 2014 at 7:59 AM ]
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
if anyone wants to watch the McGregor/Brandao fight

here it is

McGregor is a good fighter, with some dynamite in his hands, but the guy leaves himself wide open with shots and submission openings. i don't think he'd beat someone like Frankie Edgar

CM is still raw and inexperienced and it shows that he hasn't fought top tier competition yet. He'll need to tighten his game up and show a more cautious and calculated approach to beat the second tier of FW's (Cub, Poirier, KZ, Stephens, Lamas & Lentz) and especially vs the upper tier guys (Aldo, Edgar, Mendes).

He has the skill set and potential to be the top guy in the division (and the charisma to be a draw) but he may need to be humbled (lose) in order to come close to fully reaching that potential.
Dave Doyle ‏@davedoylemma 2m
Anthony Pettis on MMA Hour says his title fight against Gilbert Melendez is on Dec. 6 in Las Vegas.

Originally posted by crabman82:
Anthony Pettis on MMA Hour says his title fight against Gilbert Melendez is on Dec. 6 in Las Vegas.

fuu i'll be is Disneyland that day!

dont worry there a great chance pettis gets hurt and has the fight pushed back until next june

dont worry there a great chance pettis gets hurt and has the fight pushed back until next june

there should be vegas odds for that lol
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame

If he gets hurt they will have to have an interim title. Let's just hope Bendo is not chosen as the replacement.

If he gets hurt they will have to have an interim title. Let's just hope Bendo is not chosen as the replacement.

love it or hate it benson henderson is the 2nd best lightweight out there. yeah pettis has his number but nobody else does.

i actually think Benson deserves it. dude is always willing to fight anyone

i actually think Benson deserves it. dude is always willing to fight anyone

he is going to have 4 fights before pettis defends the belt once
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Benson is definitely a great fighter and deserving of his ranking but his fights are zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I'd prefer if Cerrone got the shot if Pettis pulls out...he also fights anyone and everyone and already beat 3 fools this year and it could be 4 by the time December rolls around. Maybe they should just go ahead and book Cerrone vs Benson at UFC 178 with the winner being the back up plan for Pettis.

That said, let's hope Pettis does not pull out. Pettis vs Gil is a great matchup.
[ Edited by KRS-1 on Jul 21, 2014 at 2:33 PM ]