There are 272 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

stupid UFC Fight Night. gonna have to wait to find a link to watch this weekend's fights.

Brandao and McGregor had to be separated today

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
stupid UFC Fight Night. gonna have to wait to find a link to watch this weekend's fights.

wait wtf? when is that fight???!!! I thought McGregor was hurt?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

wait wtf? when is that fight???!!! I thought McGregor was hurt?

he was hurt for the longest time, but he's fighting Brandao tomorrow in Ireland. s**t is on that stupid Fight Pass, doe. Brad Pickett vs Ian McCall on the card, too
he was hurt for the longest time, but he's fighting Brandao tomorrow in Ireland. s**t is on that stupid Fight Pass, doe. Brad Pickett vs Ian McCall on the card, too

just saw the lineup. IDGAF about any of those dudes, just this fight. McGregor acting like an idiot at the weigh in. Like him better before he got all famous. I hate Brandao.

just saw the lineup. IDGAF about any of those dudes, just this fight. McGregor acting like an idiot at the weigh in. Like him better before he got all famous. I hate Brandao.

i used to be a fan of brandao but ever since he joined Greg Jackson's camp, he's been pretty weak

unless you followed him as the cage warriors champ thats the only way to like before he got all famous. he parlayed 2 or 3 appearances on ariel helwani's show to become a fan fav. the 1st time he entered the octagon he had a cult following in north america because of those appearances on the show. after he KO'd brimage that was it he became a star.
i used to be a fan of brandao but ever since he joined Greg Jackson's camp, he's been pretty weak

i started hating him towards the end of the TUF season he was on. dude is just a knucklehead. surprised he's managed to stay out of prison.

i started hating him towards the end of the TUF season he was on. dude is just a knucklehead. surprised he's managed to stay out of prison.

word. and now, with Greg Jackson, dude is hella defensive and doesn't mind lay n pray
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I hope Mcgregor gets knocked out, guy hasnt fought anybody to get so cocky
booooooooo wtf is this s**t?

Originally posted by jimrat:
I hope Mcgregor gets knocked out, guy hasnt fought anybody to get so cocky

I want Brandao to get KTFO. Because TPTB seem intent to go ahead and book McGregor vs Poirier next, which with Aldo vs Mendes being pushed back means we could also get Edgar vs Cub Swanson. All good and exciting matchups.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
This thing already going down
So what happnd?
So what happnd?

Conor smashed because he didnt come to the UFC to take part, he came to take over. Conor is like the Irish Chael minus the one trick pony aspect. If he can beat a few top 5-10 guys he will be a star.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
So what happnd?

Conor smashed because he didnt come to the UFC to take part, he came to take over. Conor is like the Irish Chael minus the one trick pony aspect. If he can beat a few top 5-10 guys he will be a star.

Ok, we get it, u love him. Tko? Ko? Unanimous decision?