There are 173 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• evil
  • Veteran
Jacare vs Mousasi moved to UFC Fight Night 50. That card also adds Overeem vs Ben Rothwell and it is going to happen 15 minutes away from where Bellator is running a card on the same night.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Jacare vs Mousasi moved to UFC Fight Night 50. That card also adds Overeem vs Ben Rothwell and it is going to happen 15 minutes away from where Bellator is running a card on the same night.

damn that's a good ass headline!
underground bareknuckle boxing in the UK

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
damn that's a good ass headline!

Jacare vs Mousasi should be the tits.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
underground bareknuckle boxing in the UK

Wade Barrett used to do that before the WWE.
One night he got jumped walking to his car and was robbed. He has a bigass scar on his back iirc.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Holly Holm signed to UFC contract.........RIP Rousey
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:

I don't think Holly has shown ready for someone of Ronda's caliber yet. She pummeled a bunch of cans in impressive fashion no doubt, but she has not faced any grapplers of Ronda's caliber.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
meh. If Rousey decides to strike with her, she has a chance, but Rousey will whoop that ass on the ground.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jimrat:

Nah, she's not ready for Rousey. Don't get me wrong Holm looks like a beast with her power+stand up, but one thing about Rousey is that she knows how to close the distance. Rousey's Judo and Jiu-Jitsu would be too much for Holm.
UFC 176 has been cancelled due to no replacement for main card which lost Aldo.

The cards don't look that great so far with what's lined up for the year. Too much saturation?

Dana White might be sweating a few now.

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
UFC 176 has been cancelled due to no replacement for main card which lost Aldo.

The cards don't look that great so far with what's lined up for the year. Too much saturation?

Dana White might be sweating a few now.

they are stretching it a little thin these days but at the end of the day you're either a fight fan or you just like tuning in for the bigger fights. i enjoy watching all of the fights because often 2 no namers can have better fights than some very hyped up fights. you also never know which no namer could be the next star. i was at ufc 174 and the pre-lims were the best fights as opposed to the ppv portion. with that being said 2 cards this week lol....miller vs cerrone on fs1 on WEDNESDAY and a card in dublin on saturday not sure which time with the time difference but its a fight pass card.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jul 14, 2014 at 10:27 PM ]
card on tonight that starts at 4 on FS1. cowboy/miller in the main event.
Originally posted by crabman82:
card on tonight that starts at 4 on FS1. cowboy/miller in the main event.

Let's go Cerrone!
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
dat kick to the liver got dayum!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
For a second I thought that one dude was dead (not sure his name) after he was knocked out and stood there for a second or two before he fell down..........brutal!
Share 49ersWebzone