LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 165 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
wtf, this chick is fighting Miesha Tate in the fall? Apparently she's no joke in Japan's Pancrease promotion:

#t=44

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
wtf, this chick is fighting Miesha Tate in the fall? Apparently she's no joke in Japan's Pancrease promotion:

#t=44

is she retarded?
miesha has bad luck with some of these new opponents. i can see her losing. although i do love Miesha

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
miesha has bad luck with some of these new opponents. i can see her losing. although i do love Miesha

maybe this will change your mind, from her wiki page......She is a fan of the Seattle Seahawks
Originally posted by crabman82:
maybe this will change your mind, from her wiki page......She is a fan of the Seattle Seahawks

yea i know that

but i still wanna eat her butt
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

yea i know that

but i still wanna eat her butt

so is the b***h next to her.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
is she retarded?

LMAO!!!
Ben Henderson vs. Rafael dos Anjos in August!

Smooth wasn't kidding when he said he'd take on all challengers
  • dmax
  • Veteran
has bad luck with some of these new opponents. i can see her losing. although i do love Miesha

Love me some miesha

late to the party that was announced like 3 weeks ago. the news of right now is ufc 176 card being cancelled because aldo got hurt.

late to the party that was announced like 3 weeks ago. the news of right now is ufc 176 card being cancelled because aldo got hurt.

oh my bad. just saw RDA post it on his fb today.

oh my bad. just saw RDA post it on his fb today.

its going to be a good fight, rather see bendo vs khabib but i think khabib is currently doing ramadahn or whatever its called so that affected his prep for a august fight.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Glad it got cancelled (though the UFC is calling it postponed). Now those 10+ fights can be shifted to all those upcoming cards they have in August and September (2 PPV's + 6 Fight Nights).

Dominick Cruz scheduled again for his return, this time vs Mizugaki at UFC 178. And it looks like Mr. Meisha Tate is going to be booked to get his ass handed to him vs Micheal Mcdonald.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Glad it got cancelled (though the UFC is calling it postponed). Now those 10+ fights can be shifted to all those upcoming cards they have in August and September (2 PPV's + 6 Fight Nights).

Dominick Cruz scheduled again for his return, this time vs Mizugaki at UFC 178. And it looks like Mr. Meisha Tate is going to be booked to get his ass handed to him vs Micheal Mcdonald.

i wasnt joking a few pages back when i said do the carraway/rousey fight. shes running out of comp and they in the same weight class. they already did a side show in couture/toney.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

#MAYDAY!

hope he whoops Carraway
Share 49ersWebzone