There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

But Machida made it a fight in the 4th and 5th!
Great fight. was rooting for the dragon mainly cause i'm a huge silva fan, But weidman deserved it amazingly well rounded fighter. Counting the days to the weidman vs hall rematch.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Machida is getting mauled. Is it me or is the UFC becoming a little boring now? It's probably the WC effect.

I think it all comes down to style of fighting. I'm a Machida fan but his fights aren't the funnest to watch. That Uriah Hall fight was definitely not boring. And there isn't much to say about the Rousey fight other than.........HOLY ISH!
stupid ass machida. should've attacked from the get go. WEidman sucks.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
stupid ass machida. should've attacked from the get go. WEidman sucks.

Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
stupid ass machida. should've attacked from the get go. WEidman sucks.


got lucky twice against silva, now he barely beats an old ass machida. dude is weak.
Crazy how Uriah FABER just beasted on Kaepernicks cousin like that.Wasn't he undefeated?
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jul 6, 2014 at 9:43 AM ]
Originally posted by btak49:
I think it all comes down to style of fighting. I'm a Machida fan but his fights aren't the funnest to watch. That Uriah Hall fight was definitely not boring. And there isn't much to say about the Rousey fight other than.........HOLY ISH!

Ya, agreed. I couldn't believe they let machida headline, he is good but he isn't fun to watch. I streamed it instead of ordering for that reason.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
stupid ass machida. should've attacked from the get go. WEidman sucks.


got lucky twice against silva, now he barely beats an old ass machida. dude is weak.

^this!
ronda rousey vs bryan caraway make it happen dana
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
stupid ass machida. should've attacked from the get go. WEidman sucks.


got lucky twice against silva, now he barely beats an old ass machida. dude is weak.

^this!

hilarious

you just dont get lucky twice against the greatest if all time. Weidman domianted every second of both fights against Silva.

he won 4/5 rounds against Machida how is that barely beating?
What the f**k was bj penn doing? Lol looked dumb and didn't even try to create any attack or offense. Hall of famer though.
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Jul 6, 2014 at 8:43 PM ]
Sad day. The end of Bj,though a long time coming.

THIS THREAD HAS COME FULL CIRCLE




RESTART PLS
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Sad day. The end of Bj,though a long time coming.

THIS THREAD HAS COME FULL CIRCLE




RESTART PLS

Damn. 2007 first post about Penn. Cray.