There are 203 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by btak49:
I think it all comes down to style of fighting. I'm a Machida fan but his fights aren't the funnest to watch. That Uriah Hall fight was definitely not boring. And there isn't much to say about the Rousey fight other than.........HOLY ISH!

Ya, agreed. I couldn't believe they let machida headline, he is good but he isn't fun to watch. I streamed it instead of ordering for that reason.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
stupid ass machida. should've attacked from the get go. WEidman sucks.

got lucky twice against silva, now he barely beats an old ass machida. dude is weak.

^this!
ronda rousey vs bryan caraway make it happen dana
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
stupid ass machida. should've attacked from the get go. WEidman sucks.

got lucky twice against silva, now he barely beats an old ass machida. dude is weak.

^this!

hilarious

you just dont get lucky twice against the greatest if all time. Weidman domianted every second of both fights against Silva.

he won 4/5 rounds against Machida how is that barely beating?
What the f**k was bj penn doing? Lol looked dumb and didn't even try to create any attack or offense. Hall of famer though.
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Jul 6, 2014 at 8:43 PM ]
Sad day. The end of Bj,though a long time coming.

THIS THREAD HAS COME FULL CIRCLE

RESTART PLS
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Sad day. The end of Bj,though a long time coming.

THIS THREAD HAS COME FULL CIRCLE

RESTART PLS

Damn. 2007 first post about Penn. Cray.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
What the f**k was bj penn doing? Lol looked dumb and didn't even try to create any attack or offense. Hall of famer though.

He looked like an effin Zombie. Dude has been thoroughly pummeled in his last three fights.
Penn was just collecting checks yet filling up arenas.End of an era.Who else is left from the golden years of the UFC rebirth that is still in the UFC?

• evil
  • Veteran
hilarious

you just dont get lucky twice against the greatest if all time. Weidman domianted every second of both fights against Silva.

he won 4/5 rounds against Machida how is that barely beating?

He dominated the first half of the first round at 162. When Silva got back to his feet, Weidman wasn't dominating him by any stretch. At 168 he did dominate Anderson for pretty much every second.

CW is a tremendous talent and a very big MW. His high pressure style and his weight cutting make him susceptible to getting caught in the 4th and 5th rounds as his gas tank starts to wean. Eventually he may require to move up to LHW as the weight cut may prove to be too much for him. I am not sure anyone at middleweight can truly score a convincing win over him at this moment but he can be beat.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Penn was just collecting checks yet filling up arenas.End of an era.Who else is left from the golden years of the UFC rebirth that is still in the UFC?

What ?

He doesn't need to collect checks, given all the money he has made plus he has his gym. Not to mention he comes from a very wealthy family. He was still fighting because he thought he could hang.
Sad to see Penn like that. There was no reason for him to come back, especially against Edgar. Pretty bad time to try out a new gameplan standing upright and on his toes, smh.

oh, and WAR WEIDMAN!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
From all the people here in Hawaii, we would like to apologize for BJ's performance. We thought he was preparing for a fight, but we just got the breaking news he was preparing for ballet. I'm really relieved cause that answers my questions why I thought he was prancing around the octagon like a little girl.

Rest in Peace BJ Penn MMA career.

Moving on Hawaii has Russell Doane, Max Halloway and Dustin Kimura to cheer about!!!
i think Weidman could be the champ for awhile. i love his style. dude is confident and aggressive. his last two opponents were guys that others were afraid to engage with. Weidman kept the pressure on and got in their faces.
lol at Uriah Hall's corner. "yea, he's good. he's fine!" nigha, it ain't your foot!! Hall looked like he was in pain but dude was still throwing kicks with that foot
Share 49ersWebzone