There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Rightfully so. He cut fighters like Okami, Fitch, Shields among others who were boring and or who were wall and stallers/lay and prayers...you would think these guys on the roster currently would have gotten the hint. Guess he needs to make more examples out of some guys and prove his point.

As for the TUF guys he has left guys off of TUF prelim cards before for being boring essentially telling them if your gonna be boring your not going to get an actual UFC fight on TUF or any other UFC card. Hopefully he does it again.

On Embedded they have shown a couple short clips of him at the TUF Latino fights and apparently there have been finishes and excitement.

i'm disappointed that the international TUF shows aren't being televised. those fighters seem like they have more to prove than the s**t we get

No kidding, U.S. TUF only talk a bunch of crap how they're gonna do this and that to their opponent, but when they get into the octagon they gas. I think what it is, is that the coaches aren't focusing on cardio anymore like whe Shamrock and Tito were coaches. The fights are just too close together and they don't work on cardio only their game plan and different techniques. Then again, the refs gotta know when to stand them up or take them off the fence, it may look like they're battling for position but 80% of the time it's lay-n-pray.

agreed especially with the bolded. also, a lot of the US fighters just want the points. i don't know how many more times Dana has to say "Don't leave it in the hands of the judges" cuz it seems like these fighters don't give a s**t. if you come in the house thinking you're the best, then fight like one. take your opponent out. dominate him and send a message to the whole house. Uriah Hall did that and no one wanted to fight him. unfortunately, dude hasn't been the fighter we all hope he'd be.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Rightfully so. He cut fighters like Okami, Fitch, Shields among others who were boring and or who were wall and stallers/lay and prayers...you would think these guys on the roster currently would have gotten the hint. Guess he needs to make more examples out of some guys and prove his point.

As for the TUF guys he has left guys off of TUF prelim cards before for being boring essentially telling them if your gonna be boring your not going to get an actual UFC fight on TUF or any other UFC card. Hopefully he does it again.

On Embedded they have shown a couple short clips of him at the TUF Latino fights and apparently there have been finishes and excitement.

i'm disappointed that the international TUF shows aren't being televised. those fighters seem like they have more to prove than the s**t we get

I'm surprised they haven't had a TUF in Mexico yet, guarantee that would be an awesome season.
Originally posted by jimrat:

I'm surprised they haven't had a TUF in Mexico yet, guarantee that would be an awesome season.

they are having it. it's being coached by Cain and Werdum.

they are having it. it's being coached by Cain and Werdum.

But it is being filmed in Vegas.
lmao

beat me to it lol
ive asked this before w/ no answer

im somewhat of a n00b trying to get into UFC

before fights, what/why do the trainers run across the fighters eye brows?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Vasoline, protects the face and clogs up a bleeding cut
[ Edited by jimrat on Jun 17, 2014 at 9:24 PM ]

Vasoline, protects the face and clogs up a bleeding cut

thank you
lmao

There is also a (staged) video Dana uploaded of Mike punking him out of his seat, so this pic may be staged as well. Still funny though.

Also Jacare vs Mousasi is the co main for 176. Bjorn Rebney out of a job with Bellator.
[ Edited by KRS-1 on Jun 18, 2014 at 7:18 AM ]
There is also a (staged) video Dana uploaded of Mike punking him out of his seat, so this pic may be staged as well. Still funny though.

Also Jacare vs Mousasi is the co main for 176. Bjorn Rebney out of a job with Bellator.

pumped about Jacare/Mousasi!
MMAFighting.com ‏@MMAFighting 4m
Ben Henderson vs. Rafael dos Anjos headlines UFC Fight Night in Tulsa (@guicruzzz) http://sbn.to/Ubj1B4
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jun 18, 2014 at 9:11 AM ]
lmao

is there really any doubt that this is staged? Tyson can't spell dick

a vagina you have
Originally posted by Knowledge:

a vagina you have

lol, this.

it's vaseline. same s**t they put on boxers. helps defend against cuts.