There are 198 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
When does the homie Gilbert Melendez fight?

he's coaching the next TUF against Pettis. then they'll face each other for the title towards the end of the yr

yeah december fight likely, until pettis gets hurt then it will be june of 2015. really like pettis as a fighter but i dont think he'll be active as some other champs.

he's gonna be like Dom Cruz.

i remember being so pissed when he got hurt prior to signing a fight against Aldo.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

he's coaching the next TUF against Pettis. then they'll face each other for the title towards the end of the yr

I gotta go with El Nino, I can't stand Pettis!!!

Not so sure he can pull it off though.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

rootin for Gil, but i think Pettis wins it. too explosive. but his health is gonna be a huge factor

rootin for Gil, but i think Pettis wins it. too explosive. but his health is gonna be a huge factor

i'm rooting for gil but i havent seen that real fire in him since the kawajiri fight. IMO he looked below his standards vs masvidal and the 3rd thomson fight. against bendo he did pretty well and out slugged sanchez, but i just think we havent seen the real gil in a while and that concerns me when it comes to a title fight.

i'm rooting for gil but i havent seen that real fire in him since the kawajiri fight. IMO he looked below his standards vs masvidal and the 3rd thomson fight. against bendo he did pretty well and out slugged sanchez, but i just think we havent seen the real gil in a while and that concerns me when it comes to a title fight.

i think being in a title fight with someone that's pegged to be a huge star could be that extra motivation he needs. he's also facing a guy that wants to stand and strike. Gil would love that.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Ross Pearson got f**king robbed home cooking for sure
[ Edited by jimrat on Jun 8, 2014 at 12:21 PM ]
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
Ross Pearson got f**king robbed home cooking for sure

That was f'd up.

Dan Hardy mentioned Diego as a perfect opponent for his comeback fight (please don't come back Dan). Diego called out "cry baby" Nate Diaz, wants to fight him in Mexico. Yes please.

FYI anyone catch Jackson's accent ?

[ Edited by KRS-1 on Jun 9, 2014 at 7:19 AM ]
last weekend's card was good, mainly the prelims, tho. Ross was definitely screwed on that decision. i saw it as 30-27 Ross. Henderson could've lost that fight if it wasn't for that submission. Khabilov was impressive and landing consistent, accurate shots.

I'm tired of Greg Jackson. i feel like he trains some of his fighters to have a boring, stand and wait gameplans. guys that used to be exciting like Diego and Guida have been taking that approach.
last weekend's card was good, mainly the prelims, tho. Ross was definitely screwed on that decision. i saw it as 30-27 Ross. Henderson could've lost that fight if it wasn't for that submission. Khabilov was impressive and landing consistent, accurate shots.

I'm tired of Greg Jackson. i feel like he trains some of his fighters to have a boring, stand and wait gameplans. guys that used to be exciting like Diego and Guida have been taking that approach.

bendo wasnt going to lose a decision you and i both know that. he is the king of the razor thin decision

bendo wasnt going to lose a decision you and i both know that. he is the king of the razor thin decision

lol that is very true, but after that embarrassment of a decision with Diego getting the hometown win, Khabilov could've had that opportunity also.

holy s**t! this whole Wandy/Chael/Vitor situation is seeing a s**tload of twists and turns.

First, Wandy gets asked to do a random drug test. He refuses and gets removed from the fight.

Vitor steps in, who was the first to fail a random drug test regarding TRT prior to a fight with Weidman for the title.

Chael continues to talk s**t about Wandy and his legacy saying that there is now doubt about him being a cheater throughout his career....but now...

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Chael Sonnen FAILS a random drug test and is now removed from his bout against Vitor Belfort at UFC 175. Two illegal substances, Anastrozole and Clomiphene, were found in his system.
f**k chael
just got hooked up with ufc 174 tix for free, helps to have a family member who works at the arena
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
just got hooked up with ufc 174 tix for free, helps to have a family member who works at the arena

• jimrat
  • Veteran
holy s**t! this whole Wandy/Chael/Vitor situation is seeing a s**tload of twists and turns.

First, Wandy gets asked to do a random drug test. He refuses and gets removed from the fight.

Vitor steps in, who was the first to fail a random drug test regarding TRT prior to a fight with Weidman for the title.

Chael continues to talk s**t about Wandy and his legacy saying that there is now doubt about him being a cheater throughout his career....but now...

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Chael Sonnen FAILS a random drug test and is now removed from his bout against Vitor Belfort at UFC 175. Two illegal substances, Anastrozole and Clomiphene, were found in his system.

Not surprised lol would have been even funnier if Belfort tested positive too since he a known juicer......f**king idiots
Share 49ersWebzone