LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
EXTREMELY dissappointed by Erick Silva.Dude gassed QUICK.

gratata
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:
I miss Tito Ortiz

ufc so cheap with the entrances now. not a single sparkler given.
that UFC Fight Night event was sick. Cruickshank is my boy! throwing all those damn head kicks.

I had Matt Brown winning that fight. Silva is so explosive, but extremely sloppy. those body kicks were MONEY, though. then he gassed. Matt Brown is a beast.

did the same thing when he fought jon fitch. any step up in competition he has had has led to him being gassed. bright future but he needs better conditioning to hang with the top tier guys.
Originally posted by crabman82:

did the same thing when he fought jon fitch. any step up in competition he has had has led to him being gassed. bright future but he needs better conditioning to hang with the top tier guys.
Probably a Bellator guy by the end of summer.Dana has no tolerance for sloppyness.
I was watching Kings of Cage or something like that and their main event was stopped live because supposedly the fighter swallowed a suspect pill before the match.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I was watching Kings of Cage or something like that and their main event was stopped live because supposedly the fighter swallowed a suspect pill before the match.

another EA Sports UFC video release. this time, on Bruce Lee

No love for Brandon?

I don't want to beat up Bruce.
Dude would've been a niner fan.
No love for Brandon?

I don't want to beat up Bruce.
Dude would've been a niner fan.

i hope i can use Bruce in career mode

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Next weeks TUF is going to be interesting, ref Mazzagatti stirring up s**t, Looked like Dana White stormed out and wanted to strangle Mazzagatti and the judges lol
Tonights match was one sided.Dude was so gassed he couldn't even sprawl.

Looks like Mazagatti fuvks up the fight next week.
Shogun Rua carjacked and robbed by four men armed with rifles in Brazil. Thankfully, Shogun was not harmed, but was robbed of his clothes, money and his friend's vehicle...

"We were in Rio de Janeiro with Demain (Maia) and we went to dinner with Mauricio at a restaurant. At the end of the night, he left us at the hotel at Barra da Tijuca and drove back to Niteroi, where he was staying. He was driving a friend's car at Linha Vermelha and he was forced to stop by another guy with four men armed with rifles. They took his clothes, money and his friend's car. They said 'I know who you are, you're a fighter. Don't try anything.' It was a sad situation." ~Eduardo Alonso, Rua's manager

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Rampage vs King Mo tonight..... not gonna miss this one.
My hitta Tito Ortiz is gonna beat that rooskies ass for my bday
Share 49ersWebzone