There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
can't wait till the new game comes out in June. gonna be a TUF career mode!

Siiiiiiiiiiick!!!!

I haven't bought the last two, but this one looks pretty interesting I'm definitely getting it.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Siiiiiiiiiiick!!!!

I haven't bought the last two, but this one looks pretty interesting I'm definitely getting it.

the last one was fun. loved the Pride mode and the huge roster.

this is one is gonna be the first made by EA Sports and it looks incredible. gonna be the reason i buy a ps4

Siiiiiiiiiiick!!!!

this is one is gonna be the first made by EA Sports and it looks incredible. gonna be the reason i buy a ps4

like what they do with madden every year?
In career mode can you challenge for multiple belts in different weight classes like Penn did with the lightweight and welterweight belts?
Cerrone vs Jim Miller in July headlining an FS1 card. Freaking awesome matchup.

Siiiiiiiiiiick!!!!

If they could implement fight night into MMA this came would be epic.
Originally posted by kujon11:

Siiiiiiiiiiick!!!!

ya i can't stand ea. all their sports games are just an arcade version of what a real sports game should be. they even managed to f**k up bf4. i'm not gonna get to excited, i have a feeling its just gonna be a lot of button mashing...
watching 5 hours of that BORING ass ppv event of boxing last night, made me really appreciate MMA.
Originally posted by kujon11:

i hope it's different than that. EA did real well with Fight Night.

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
In career mode can you challenge for multiple belts in different weight classes like Penn did with the lightweight and welterweight belts?

they haven't announced anything like that but you had the opportunity to move up or down in the last UFC game. you could do it on Fight Night, too, and EA Sports MMA.
u jotos need to take this to the arcade section.

[ Edited by ChazBoner on May 6, 2014 at 11:08 AM ]
nate diaz b***hes about his pay and now in the new lightweight rankings he isnt even ranked in the top 15
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
watching 5 hours of that BORING ass ppv event of boxing last night, made me really appreciate MMA.

The one boxing match all boxing fans want to see, they can't give them. I lost a little respect for boxing after Jones vs. Tarver 1, then I lost ALL respect for boxing after Pacquiao lost his belt. Mayweather is a joke, this guy hasn't finished anyone in the last decade or shoot I think in 20 years.

.......moving on, back to MMA/UFC.

The one boxing match all boxing fans want to see, they can't give them. I lost a little respect for boxing after Jones vs. Tarver 1, then I lost ALL respect for boxing after Pacquiao lost his belt. Mayweather is a joke, this guy hasn't finished anyone in the last decade or shoot I think in 20 years.

Maidana did score a takedown on Floyd doe. Floyd does that double standing armbar as a hold yet the ref says nothing so ...gnp.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Maidana did score a takedown on Floyd doe. Floyd does that double standing armbar as a hold yet the ref says nothing so ...gnp.

Marcellus Wiley looked real angry............"You know who works for the UFC" LOL
Originally posted by jimrat:
Marcellus Wiley looked real angry............"You know who works for the UFC" LOL

joe's got a point, but mayweather lands one shot, she's done. Which i'm 99.9% sure he would.