Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
news breaking that the Weidman/Machinda fight has been postponed

looks like it's true. Weidman pulled out due to injury
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
-TJ Dillashaw vs Renan Barao new 173 main event
-174 looking like Rory MacDonald vs Tyron Woodley
-Weidman/Machida fight pushed back to 175
-UFC on FOX in San Jose in July...betting this will be headlined Aldo vs Mendes 2.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
-UFC on FOX in San Jose in July...betting this will be headlined Aldo vs Mendes 2.

gonna try and make it to that one!

this is the fight i want to see. when they fought on the same card a few months back woodley said if rory doesnt want to fight gsp then rory needs to get out of the way. rory responded by saying it didnt matter, woodley wasnt talented enough to get to a title shot.
Originally posted by crabman82:

this is the fight i want to see. when they fought on the same card a few months back woodley said if rory doesnt want to fight gsp then rory needs to get out of the way. rory responded by saying it didnt matter, woodley wasnt talented enough to get to a title shot.

rory gonna get KO'd
Dave Doyle ‏@davedoylemma 3m
Robbie Lawler vs. Jake Ellenberger booked at UFC 173 after Tarec Saffiedine injury (@davedoylemma) http://sbn.to/1dBk4T7 ;
rory gonna get KO'd

honestly i hope he does, and full disclosure, i'm from vancouver and rory is from a few hours away from here in the interior of BC. i dont like his smug attitude and how whenever he calls someone out to fight he always mentions fighting them in canada. did it to condit after the bj penn fight after condit had already beaten him in vancouver. and he also called out hendricks to fight him in his vancouver this summer. he likes to dictate terms and locations it seems but he doesnt have the resume IMO to do so. most guys call out fighters, and this guy puts prefered locations into the mix aswell.
Dave Doyle ‏@davedoylemma 3m
Robbie Lawler vs. Jake Ellenberger booked at UFC 173 after Tarec Saffiedine injury (@davedoylemma) http://sbn.to/1dBk4T7 ;

love lawler and gotta respect the fact that he's ready to get back in the cage after that war vs. Hendricks

rory gonna get KO'd

honestly i hope he does, and full disclosure, i'm from vancouver and rory is from a few hours away from here in the interior of BC. i dont like his smug attitude and how whenever he calls someone out to fight he always mentions fighting them in canada. did it to condit after the bj penn fight after condit had already beaten him in vancouver. and he also called out hendricks to fight him in his vancouver this summer. he likes to dictate terms and locations it seems but he doesnt have the resume IMO to do so. most guys call out fighters, and this guy puts prefered locations into the mix aswell.

screw rory. i dislike him for the same reasons you do.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
rory gonna get KO'd

Jab, jab stuff, jab jab, rinse and repeat. 30-27 Rory UD.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
This chick Jorina Baars that beat Cyborg in a kickboxing match last night looks like beast! Cyborg got rocked a few times. Like to see her in MMA
[ Edited by jimrat on Mar 29, 2014 at 12:59 PM ]
looks like cyborg is off the juice. she's no where near as ripped as she use to be and she actually looks somewhat lady like.

Royler trying to survive for 20 mins #Powerful Eddie Bravo
Originally posted by jimrat:
This chick Jorina Baars that beat Cyborg in a kickboxing match last night looks like beast! Cyborg got rocked a few times. Like to see her in MMA

a really great fight. cyborg has a lot of heart after getting rocked a couple times
Palhares is still a beast. Won the WSOF welterweight belt via leg lock in 2 minutes. looked like he didn't wanna let go again lol

http://www.bjpenn.com/video-wsof-9-palhares-submits-carl-in-first-to-take-wsof-welterweight-strap-full-fight/