There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

didn't get to catch some of the prelims for UFC 171, but lol Bubba McDaniel lost again. got choked out via RNC. Dana, please cut that sorry ass guy already
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
didn't get to catch some of the prelims for UFC 171, but lol Bubba McDaniel lost again. got choked out via RNC. Dana, please cut that sorry ass guy already

guys like him from tuf always get some extra run just based off of tv exposure. especially if you were kind of noticeable on the show. cody mckenzie is another one. lost 4 out of 7 ufc fights.
Originally posted by crabman82:

guys like him from tuf always get some extra run just based off of tv exposure. especially if you were kind of noticeable on the show. cody mckenzie is another one. lost 4 out of 7 ufc fights.

i'm thinking Bubba gets a bit more favoritism since he's Bones' close friend. he wasn't very impressive on tuf and hasn't been on his last two fights with the UFC.

i'm thinking Bubba gets a bit more favoritism since he's Bones' close friend. he wasn't very impressive on tuf and hasn't been on his last two fights with the UFC.

yeah but hes got a name albeit not a huge one. its just in the ufc shoes, they can trot out a guy fans from tuf know whether he is legit or not as opposed to some total no name who hasnt fought in ufc before or any notable competition. i see why they do it. its just filler for the bottom of the cards.

yeah but hes got a name albeit not a huge one. its just in the ufc shoes, they can trot out a guy fans from tuf know whether he is legit or not as opposed to some total no name who hasnt fought in ufc before or any notable competition. i see why they do it. its just filler for the bottom of the cards.

true. the difference with Cody was that he made a name for himself with his McKenzie choke. that s**t worked a few times and he had some finishes. more than Bubba has done
UFC Fight Night in Berlin on May 31st. Mark Munoz vs. Gegard Mousasi will headline.

Can't wait for this fight, but with it being an international event, it probably won't be televised and will be placed as a Fight Pass event
UFC Fight Night in Berlin on May 31st. Mark Munoz vs. Gegard Mousasi will headline.

Can't wait for this fight, but with it being an international event, it probably won't be televised and will be placed as a Fight Pass event

sounds about right since they both suck.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

sounds about right since they both suck.

Still gonna be an interesting fight. I think Mousasi can win it by TKO if he defends the takedown and prevents and GNP from Munoz
That head butt cost Jorgensen the fight
Rua almost KO''d Henderson twice and yet winds up getting TKO'd
Sh*t, I fell asleep before the main event.
Shogun had it then gets his nose f**king wrecked. Needs to fight at 185 and Dan needs to retire with that one lol. Go out with a win.
Anyone a fan of Ultimate Fighter Nations: Australia & Canada?
Michel Prazeres really impressed me. dude could turn out to be a threat at 155. showed real good striking to go with his already dangerous ground game.

Maldonado with another "rocky" performance. gets handled the first rd only to work his boxing and land almost 100% of his strikes lol.

i get more and more impressed with CB Dolloway. really progressed with his standup game, but then again, Mutante must be pretty fckin weak to not land those bombs he was throwing while CB was against the cage.

Shogun....sigh, Shogun. Dude had it in the bad, TWICE!! but just couldn't finish and played it safe. Hendo's still got that dynamite right. Probably won't be a threat, tho. Shogun, pls move down to 185.
news breaking that the Weidman/Machinda fight has been postponed