There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

^^ that's gay as fuvk den. What a greedy bastrd Dana is.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
^^ that's gay as fuvk den. What a greedy bastrd Dana is.

he admitted that it was a mistake and they fcked up. he thought they were gonna be televised with fox, but fox dropped 10 cards that they planned to show. dana didn't sound happy about it.
MMAFighting.com ‏@MMAFighting 4m
Quinton Jackson, Muhammed Lawal to be co-main event in Bellator's inaugural PPV http://sbn.to/1oJ3zEq ;
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
via Dana White

"The whole Fight Pass thing was confusing to people. I think we did a bad job of messaging it, not only to our fans, but also to our fighters. I heard Gustafsson said yesterday 'I'm a little bummed out – I went from PPV to Fight Pass.'

"First of all, the fight is being distributed to 350 million possible viewers throughout the world. This fight is available in Canada, in Brazil, Mexico, Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, The Dominican Republic, Venezuela, The Phillipines, Australia, Mongolia, India, New Zealand, The UAE- Abu Dhabi and all this countries down there. In the UK, the entire will be on BT Sport, and the main event for the first time ever here will be on Channel 5, open TV to everybody. We're in Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Croatia, and Israel. All of those countries in Israel, 350 million homes.

The A m e r i c a n s have to pay for it on Fight Pass. So the reason that this happened is, we added 10 more fights, we went to FOX and try to see if FOX would pick up these 10 more fights, and they didn't. So that's why we put these on Fight Pass."

"They create their budgets at the beginning of the year and it wasn't in their budget to pick up these fights. You know, not to say they don't pick them up later, or whatever could happen with the deal, but that's what happened. So, it's either no onebody gets to see them or you put them on Fight Pass.

"So, I hope that clears up some of the questions about Fight Pass. And anybody else and the rest of the world and countries I didn't call, that I didn't say a minute ago, they get it on Fight Pass too. Which of course all these people in other countries are pumped to pay for it on Fight Pass, whereas the Americans who are used to getting these fights for free, some of them are a little twisted, but whatever, what are you going to do."

It's a way to get you to n Firstrowsports their ppvs.

- See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/white-fight-pass-started-when-fox-turned-down-broadcasting-of-10-ufc-fights/#sthash.8u4AoimJ.dpuf

the UFC Gym shows all the fights, but they weren't playing this card. makes me even more confused.

It's Ufc trying to get you to not Firstrowsports their ppvs.

PPV event is separate from the fight pass.

it's the UFC brand gym not broadcasting a UFC event............. got all dressed up to half ass workout for nothing.
Originally posted by crabman82:
MMAFighting.com ‏@MMAFighting 4m
Quinton Jackson, Muhammed Lawal to be co-main event in Bellator's inaugural PPV http://sbn.to/1oJ3zEq ;

so...... is Bellator suing guys for streaming yet?
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Disqualifartation.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

That's messed up, he almost had that Omoplata though.
HAPPY

and

DAY!
say wut? happy korean bbq??
fight's tomorrow!!!!
fight's tomorrow!!!!

johnny hendricks just missed weight. came in a 171.5 and for a title fight he has to be at 170 2 hours from now. we'll see.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Mar 14, 2014 at 2:40 PM ]
fight's tomorrow!!!!

johnny hendricks just missed weight. came in a 171.5 and for a title fight he has to be at 170 2 hours from now. we'll see.

huge fight of his career and he comes in overweight....come on, man!! you said you were hungry for the belt, not the bbq!
fight's tomorrow!!!!

huge fight of his career and he comes in overweight....come on, man!! you said you were hungry for the belt, not the bbq!

i imagine they'll fight anyways, but for the title to be on the line, he has to hit 170.
fight's tomorrow!!!!

i imagine they'll fight anyways, but for the title to be on the line, he has to hit 170.

lawler can't just accept a percentage of the money hendricks is getting?
fight's tomorrow!!!!

lawler can't just accept a percentage of the money hendricks is getting?

thats what would happen, but in a title fight how can the title be on the line if one guy didnt make weight? cant be the champ of a division when you dont make it to the actual weight.