wait, there was a fight last night?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Chaz you seriously need to check in on Sherdog.com from time to time. Lol
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lol, old f**kers.

CroCop must be on some TRT cuz that dude looks fckin ripped right now

He looked huge but pudgy against Bonjansky. He got robbed, but methinks if Crocop didn't totally destroy him in a decision, let alone a KO then the judges would send off Bonjansky into the sunset as that was his last fight.
wait, there was a fight last night?

stupid UFC Fight Pass thought it was actually gonna be televised and the prelims were on Fight Pass

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
He looked huge but pudgy against Bonjansky. He got robbed, but methinks if Crocop didn't totally destroy him in a decision, let alone a KO then the judges would send off Bonjansky into the sunset as that was his last fight.

THIS x10000000000000000000. that was a damn shame.

did you see the Kiria/Ristie match?? that was some "rocky" s**t right there
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
wtf is UFC fight pass?
wtf is UFC fight pass?

basically their online subscription. they even have the new TUF Brazil with Wandy/Chael on fight pass
oh snap! just realized that the Hendricks/Lawler fight is this weekend. don't know who to root for. been a fan of Lawlor's ever since he made his UFC debut. been a fan of Hendrick's ever since he whooped Sadollah.

not to mention two of my other favorite welterweights are goin at it in the co-main event: Condit/Woodley

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
nice, can't wait. LETS GO HENDRIX
former 95.7 The Game host and current MMA fighter, Sean O'Connell, just got the big call and will be fighting in the UFC TUF Nations Finale against Ryan Jimmo.

that's AWESOME!

http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-night-quebec-city?f1=Ryan-Jimmo&f2=Sean-O-Connell
via Dana White

"The whole Fight Pass thing was confusing to people. I think we did a bad job of messaging it, not only to our fans, but also to our fighters. I heard Gustafsson said yesterday 'I'm a little bummed out – I went from PPV to Fight Pass.'

"First of all, the fight is being distributed to 350 million possible viewers throughout the world. This fight is available in Canada, in Brazil, Mexico, Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, The Dominican Republic, Venezuela, The Phillipines, Australia, Mongolia, India, New Zealand, The UAE- Abu Dhabi and all this countries down there. In the UK, the entire will be on BT Sport, and the main event for the first time ever here will be on Channel 5, open TV to everybody. We're in Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Croatia, and Israel. All of those countries in Israel, 350 million homes.

The A m e r i c a n s have to pay for it on Fight Pass. So the reason that this happened is, we added 10 more fights, we went to FOX and try to see if FOX would pick up these 10 more fights, and they didn't. So that's why we put these on Fight Pass."

"They create their budgets at the beginning of the year and it wasn't in their budget to pick up these fights. You know, not to say they don't pick them up later, or whatever could happen with the deal, but that's what happened. So, it's either no onebody gets to see them or you put them on Fight Pass.

"So, I hope that clears up some of the questions about Fight Pass. And anybody else and the rest of the world and countries I didn't call, that I didn't say a minute ago, they get it on Fight Pass too. Which of course all these people in other countries are pumped to pay for it on Fight Pass, whereas the Americans who are used to getting these fights for free, some of them are a little twisted, but whatever, what are you going to do."

- See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/white-fight-pass-started-when-fox-turned-down-broadcasting-of-10-ufc-fights/#sthash.8u4AoimJ.dpuf
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
via Dana White

"The whole Fight Pass thing was confusing to people. I think we did a bad job of messaging it, not only to our fans, but also to our fighters. I heard Gustafsson said yesterday 'I'm a little bummed out – I went from PPV to Fight Pass.'

"First of all, the fight is being distributed to 350 million possible viewers throughout the world. This fight is available in Canada, in Brazil, Mexico, Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, The Dominican Republic, Venezuela, The Phillipines, Australia, Mongolia, India, New Zealand, The UAE- Abu Dhabi and all this countries down there. In the UK, the entire will be on BT Sport, and the main event for the first time ever here will be on Channel 5, open TV to everybody. We're in Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Croatia, and Israel. All of those countries in Israel, 350 million homes.

The A m e r i c a n s have to pay for it on Fight Pass. So the reason that this happened is, we added 10 more fights, we went to FOX and try to see if FOX would pick up these 10 more fights, and they didn't. So that's why we put these on Fight Pass."

"They create their budgets at the beginning of the year and it wasn't in their budget to pick up these fights. You know, not to say they don't pick them up later, or whatever could happen with the deal, but that's what happened. So, it's either no onebody gets to see them or you put them on Fight Pass.

"So, I hope that clears up some of the questions about Fight Pass. And anybody else and the rest of the world and countries I didn't call, that I didn't say a minute ago, they get it on Fight Pass too. Which of course all these people in other countries are pumped to pay for it on Fight Pass, whereas the Americans who are used to getting these fights for free, some of them are a little twisted, but whatever, what are you going to do."

- See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/white-fight-pass-started-when-fox-turned-down-broadcasting-of-10-ufc-fights/#sthash.8u4AoimJ.dpuf

yeah i'm in canada and the 4 top fights on the card were on tv for me. the rest was on fight pass though.
Originally posted by crabman82:
yeah i'm in canada and the 4 top fights on the card were on tv for me. the rest was on fight pass though.

how were they? how was the guillard/johnson fight?
Share 49ersWebzone