There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by crabman82:
UFC made the right move and matched bellator's offer. Gil Melendez staying in the UFC!!! already announced that he'd be coaching TUF against Pettis. Gonna be a good match, but sad that we'll have to wait for Aldo/Pettis once again..

great news, but i knew there would be a snag in the aldo situation. now watch pettis get hurt again lol.

wouldnt be surprised if Pettis gets hurt. seems like that guy prefers to choose his opponents.

Gil better win this, if he dont its tough to imagine another title shot for a bit. this will be his 2nd title shot in 3 ufc fights, not many get that type of chance especially in such a deep division.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Feb 24, 2014 at 10:32 AM ]
forgot that my friend's fight vs. Joe Soto was earlier this month. just finished watching it and he lost by doctor stoppage in the 3rd
dana white just said trt wont be allowed in the ufc anymore. in related news vitor belfort now has no chance at beating wiedman.
dana white just said trt wont be allowed in the ufc anymore. in related news vitor belfort now has no chance at beating wiedman.

lol good. never saw WHY they would allow TRT

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
You guys are messing me up with these abbreviations, who the heck is TRT?
Originally posted by Kolohe:

this.

i think its some sort of steroids.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

Vitor pulled out from the Weidman fight. Needs time to adjust since he can't get a TRT expemption anymore. Machida vs Weidman is the new main event.

Also Nate Diaz asked for his release. Probably trying to strong arm his way into a new plush deal like Gil.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

Vitor pulled out from the Weidman fight. Needs time to adjust since he can't get a TRT expemption anymore. Machida vs Weidman is the new main event.

Also Nate Diaz asked for his release. Probably trying to strong arm his way into a new plush deal like Gil.
deserves it. i know he's not the best fighter but dude gets ratings and can back up his s**t talking.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
deserves it. i know he's not the best fighter but dude gets ratings and can back up his s**t talking.

And gives some of the best pre and post fight interviews in the sport.
man...was looking forward to Vitor vs. Weidman. i knew TRT wouldn't last in mma.

on another note. new season of TUF Brazil starts next month, but only on UFC Fight Pass. this s**t would've been so much better on Fox Sports 1 instead of TUF Nations that NO ONE watches

man...was looking forward to Vitor vs. Weidman. i knew TRT wouldn't last in mma.

on another note. new season of TUF Brazil starts next month, but only on UFC Fight Pass. this s**t would've been so much better on Fox Sports 1 instead of TUF Nations that NO ONE watches

agreed. i'm canadian and am not even watching TUF after the first 2 episodes.

agreed. i'm canadian and am not even watching TUF after the first 2 episodes.

dunno if UFC just wants more ppl to sign up for Fight Pass, but if they were looking to get better ratings on Fox Sports 1, Silva/Sonnen could have gotten that
So Belfort is out of the Weidman fight and replaced by Machida. i like this fight WAY better.
Vitor whining about it, but Chael understands the banning of TRT. i guess his back acne will now stop.
Vitor whining about it, but Chael understands the banning of TRT. i guess his backne will now stop.

fixed