There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
don't see a problem with his. his double leg takedown is relentless

wasn't doubting whether or not he could, but machida has looked very quick his fights at 185.

Man, 185 looks promising! Weidman, Belfort, Machida, Souza, and waiting patiently in the background ready to spring forth when he's ready -- DA SPIDAH.

and it's TRT-less Vitor.

A TRT-less Vitor who finished his last three opponents (Hendo, Bisping, and Rockhold) in the UFC spectacular fashion :)

gonna be interesting to see how Vitor fights without TRT
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
don't see a problem with his. his double leg takedown is relentless

wasn't doubting whether or not he could, but machida has looked very quick his fights at 185.

Man, 185 looks promising! Weidman, Belfort, Machida, Souza, and waiting patiently in the background ready to spring forth when he's ready -- DA SPIDAH.

and it's TRT-less Vitor.

A TRT-less Vitor who finished his last three opponents (Hendo, Bisping, and Rockhold) in the UFC spectacular fashion :)

i like vitor, but brazil testing....... sketchy........ just saying.
whoops
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Feb 23, 2014 at 9:33 AM ]
so quite here today.
McMann looks like a man, BABY!
That was weak as f**k. But mcmann was face down and not responding when herb jumped in. A little quick stoppage, but I get it. He shoulda waited 2 more seconds, though.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Feb 22, 2014 at 9:21 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That was weak as f**k. But mcmann was face down and it responding when herb jumped in. A little quick stoppage, but I get it. He shoulda waited 2 more seconds, though.

I was hoping for a Rousey beatdown.........f**king Herb Dean
lol, that sucked.

Herb lets that other dude just about get murdered, stops the chick fight after one strike.
Video?
fair stoppage

you cant go down holding your stomach and not protect yourself in this sport

liver shots are brutal
Originally posted by Knowledge:
fair stoppage

you cant go down holding your stomach and not protect yourself in this sport

liver shots are brutal

just saw it, yeah she was done. At the end it looked like she might be getting up and Rousey would of just killed her with a knee to the face.
Rousey looked like she was timing a strike once her knees got off the mat
definitely the right call to stop it. I was just pointing out how he let that other dude just about get dead.
UFC made the right move and matched bellator's offer. Gil Melendez staying in the UFC!!! already announced that he'd be coaching TUF against Pettis. Gonna be a good match, but sad that we'll have to wait for Aldo/Pettis once again..
UFC made the right move and matched bellator's offer. Gil Melendez staying in the UFC!!! already announced that he'd be coaching TUF against Pettis. Gonna be a good match, but sad that we'll have to wait for Aldo/Pettis once again..

great news, but i knew there would be a snag in the aldo situation. now watch pettis get hurt again lol.
Originally posted by crabman82:

great news, but i knew there would be a snag in the aldo situation. now watch pettis get hurt again lol.

wouldnt be surprised if Pettis gets hurt. seems like that guy prefers to choose his opponents.