LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol, that sucked.

Herb lets that other dude just about get murdered, stops the chick fight after one strike.
Video?
fair stoppage

you cant go down holding your stomach and not protect yourself in this sport

liver shots are brutal
Originally posted by Knowledge:
fair stoppage

you cant go down holding your stomach and not protect yourself in this sport

liver shots are brutal

just saw it, yeah she was done. At the end it looked like she might be getting up and Rousey would of just killed her with a knee to the face.
Rousey looked like she was timing a strike once her knees got off the mat
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
definitely the right call to stop it. I was just pointing out how he let that other dude just about get dead.
UFC made the right move and matched bellator's offer. Gil Melendez staying in the UFC!!! already announced that he'd be coaching TUF against Pettis. Gonna be a good match, but sad that we'll have to wait for Aldo/Pettis once again..
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
UFC made the right move and matched bellator's offer. Gil Melendez staying in the UFC!!! already announced that he'd be coaching TUF against Pettis. Gonna be a good match, but sad that we'll have to wait for Aldo/Pettis once again..

great news, but i knew there would be a snag in the aldo situation. now watch pettis get hurt again lol.
Originally posted by crabman82:

great news, but i knew there would be a snag in the aldo situation. now watch pettis get hurt again lol.

wouldnt be surprised if Pettis gets hurt. seems like that guy prefers to choose his opponents.

wouldnt be surprised if Pettis gets hurt. seems like that guy prefers to choose his opponents.

Gil better win this, if he dont its tough to imagine another title shot for a bit. this will be his 2nd title shot in 3 ufc fights, not many get that type of chance especially in such a deep division.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Feb 24, 2014 at 10:32 AM ]
forgot that my friend's fight vs. Joe Soto was earlier this month. just finished watching it and he lost by doctor stoppage in the 3rd

dana white just said trt wont be allowed in the ufc anymore. in related news vitor belfort now has no chance at beating wiedman.
dana white just said trt wont be allowed in the ufc anymore. in related news vitor belfort now has no chance at beating wiedman.

lol good. never saw WHY they would allow TRT

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
You guys are messing me up with these abbreviations, who the heck is TRT?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:

this.

i think its some sort of steroids.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

Vitor pulled out from the Weidman fight. Needs time to adjust since he can't get a TRT expemption anymore. Machida vs Weidman is the new main event.

Also Nate Diaz asked for his release. Probably trying to strong arm his way into a new plush deal like Gil.
Share 49ersWebzone