There are 283 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Well, part of the reason Machida doesn''t finish most of his fights is the reason of his fighting style, engage disengage style doesn't always work or it isn't good for UFC fighters. Not to mention, even though Machida got Mousasis back, Machida needs to work on his grappling, he left himself open for tons of sweeps.

i think Weidman would be a BAD matchup for Lyoto. with his elite wrestling ability, i can see him tossing Lyoto around like a rag doll.

that's if he can catch machida........

don't see a problem with his. his double leg takedown is relentless
can't believe Dana and the Fertitas let their egos get in the way with the whole Melendez thing. now, he signed with Bellator and they're talking about signing EVERYONE. i can see the Diaz bros and Jake Shields following.

one of melendez new managers or whatever is seen as the problem, he was introduced to the guy by gsp. i get that diaz/shields train with melendez, but this is a representation issue more than anything. even cesar gracie chiming in is pointless because he doesnt manage nate or jake and nick is retired.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Feb 19, 2014 at 9:49 AM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Well, part of the reason Machida doesn''t finish most of his fights is the reason of his fighting style, engage disengage style doesn't always work or it isn't good for UFC fighters. Not to mention, even though Machida got Mousasis back, Machida needs to work on his grappling, he left himself open for tons of sweeps.

i think Weidman would be a BAD matchup for Lyoto. with his elite wrestling ability, i can see him tossing Lyoto around like a rag doll.

that's if he can catch machida........

Man, 185 looks promising! Weidman, Belfort, Machida, Souza, and waiting patiently in the background ready to spring forth when he's ready -- DA SPIDAH.

wasn't doubting whether or not he could, but machida has looked very quick his fights at 185.

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Man, 185 looks promising! Weidman, Belfort, Machida, Souza, and waiting patiently in the background ready to spring forth when he's ready -- DA SPIDAH.

and it's TRT-less Vitor.

no love for luke rockhold? he beat souza in strikeforce

wasn't doubting whether or not he could, but machida has looked very quick his fights at 185.

and it's TRT-less Vitor.

A TRT-less Vitor who finished his last three opponents (Hendo, Bisping, and Rockhold) in the UFC spectacular fashion :)
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Feb 19, 2014 at 5:58 PM ]
Originally posted by crabman82:

And was pwned by Belfort :)
Originally posted by crabman82:

And was pwned by Belfort :)

he was, still in the mix though in terms of the top 5

and it's TRT-less Vitor.

A TRT-less Vitor who finished his last three opponents (Hendo, Bisping, and Rockhold) in the UFC spectacular fashion :)

gonna be interesting to see how Vitor fights without TRT

and it's TRT-less Vitor.

i like vitor, but brazil testing....... sketchy........ just saying.

whoops
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Feb 23, 2014 at 9:33 AM ]
so quite here today.
McMann looks like a man, BABY!
That was weak as f**k. But mcmann was face down and not responding when herb jumped in. A little quick stoppage, but I get it. He shoulda waited 2 more seconds, though.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Feb 22, 2014 at 9:21 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That was weak as f**k. But mcmann was face down and it responding when herb jumped in. A little quick stoppage, but I get it. He shoulda waited 2 more seconds, though.

I was hoping for a Rousey beatdown.........f**king Herb Dean
Share 49ersWebzone