Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

7:15 pm PST. so in about 1 second.
stupid fkn nascar!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
WTF WHO WATCHES NASCAR!!!
Tough hurdle for Souza and he cleared it with ease.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Machida looks like a different fighter at 185, much much more speed, with that said, I hate his fighting style.

Good fight by Jacare and Carmont, some might not think so but I saw two dark horses in the 185 class tonight. Now I'd like to see Jacare vs. Machida, then winner of that will fight winner of Weidman and Belfort.
nobody responding to my post on the last page about melendez signing a deal with bellator? ufc can still match but its pretty big news
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Machida looks like a different fighter at 185, much much more speed, with that said, I hate his fighting style.

Good fight by Jacare and Carmont, some might not think so but I saw two dark horses in the 185 class tonight. Now I'd like to see Jacare vs. Machida, then winner of that will fight winner of Weidman and Belfort.

I missed the last 4 rounds of the main event because the power went out in our area :(

I'm looking at fight metrics and Mousasi landed more significant strikes, and total strikes in fact. How did Machida win?

Oh I read the ESPN recap. Guess, as you were saying, Kolohe, he's faster at 185.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by crabman82:
nobody responding to my post on the last page about melendez signing a deal with bellator? ufc can still match but its pretty big news

Sorry forgot about that. But if he wants to sign with the minors leagues then so be it.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Oh I read the ESPN recap. Guess, as you were saying, Kolohe, he's faster at 185.

Machida pretty much controlled the fight, Mousasi fought scared IMO. Machida came in with blitzes and landed some pretty powerful kicks, Mousasi just could not find his range and get into a rhythm.
forgot to adjust the end time so my dvr cut off half the machida fight. THanks a lot nascar!
Jacare is my darkhorse to possibly beat Weidman. underrated standup and elite BJJ and takedown skills. love the way he fights.

and at the Erik Silva fight. he was fighting a nobody, but dude dominated while his opponent was holding his leg lol.

Machida is a lot quicker, but i feel like Mousasi should have blitzed more. too much on the defensive. it had been over a year since his last fight so i hope he gets another fight soon
Originally posted by crabman82:

Sorry forgot about that. But if he wants to sign with the minors leagues then so be it.

i'm curious how much they were asking from white and what bellator gave them.

yeah they were talking about machida vs weidman/silva prefight. but without a finish over mousasi it's not gonna happen.
Nobody has the right to accuse you without evidence. I have explained many times that the doping episode was an error during the weight loss for that fight, and it is our mistake and we evolved. Just because we are not perfect, we have no right to judge anyone.

- See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/cyborg-responds-to-white-nobody-has-the-right-to-accuse-you-without-evidence/#sthash.XVJINwyt.dpuf

i agree with dana white. cyborg looks like wanderlei silva.