There are 169 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
im so juiced for the Weidman vs. Belfort fight. the Hendricks vs. Lawler fight should be fireworks, too!

Belfort gonna destroy that dude. Lawler / hendricks will be so good.

Belfort/Weidman can go either way. Weidman has to be patient and stay away from Vitor's blitz. take the guy down and GnP.

yeah, vitors good on the ground, but weidman still has the advantage there.

i really wanted to see steroids vitor vs silva though.......................
love watching both hendricks and lawler fights, the only reason i'd prefer hendricks win is that he should have the belt right now.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
love watching both hendricks and lawler fights, the only reason i'd prefer hendricks win is that he should have the belt right now.

ya, dude got robbed.
lol no surprise there. Dominic Cruz out of the fight against Barao with a groin injury. Dude is DONE.

My boy, Urijah Faber, gets the rematch against Barao for the title.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol no surprise there. Dominic Cruz out of the fight against Barao with a groin injury. Dude is DONE.

i hated watching him fight anyway. fights weird.

he fights for points. hit and run. tries to show off his awkward footwork. i really wanted to see a rematch with him and Faber, but that nigha is made of glass.
.....i was looking forward to barao effing the shyte out of cruz................

he fights for points. hit and run. tries to show off his awkward footwork. i really wanted to see a rematch with him and Faber, but that nigha is made of glass.

charges straight forward hands down. no doubt he's fast. but faber/cruz 2 showed (even though cruz won) you can still catch him with power shots.
  • evil
  • Veteran
WSOF wants to put on a 10 fight card vs Bellator to see who the real #2 is...they proposed 10 fights already but Bjorn will never agree with nothing to gain. The main event would be Sprong vs Rampage.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
WSOF wants to put on a 10 fight card vs Bellator to see who the real #2 is...they proposed 10 fights already but Bjorn will never agree with nothing to gain. The main event would be Sprong vs Rampage.

i really wanted dana to do this with all of the strikeforce champs once the ufc bought them. champ vs champ.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jan 6, 2014 at 5:01 PM ]

Originally posted by crabman82:

i really wanted dana to do this with all of the strikeforce champs once the ufc bought them. champ vs champ.

won't do it though...... it's kinda like admitting strikeforce is/was the UFC's equal.

i guess he doesn't wanna risk the embarrassment again like when he brought chuck liddel to pride and he got K the eff'ed O'ed by Rampage mid dana-rant about how liddel was unstoppable etc.......... (i was happy chuck KO'ed overeem though)

SPONG SPONG SPONG!!!! i really wanna see this guy develop. he could be a real beast at 205.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
is this sport dying or what? there hasn't been a ufc event in like 3 weeks.
is this sport dying or what? there hasn't been a ufc event in like 3 weeks.

there was one last weekend over in asia and only televised on the UFC Fight Pass heard it was a dope card

Wednesday, 1/15
UFC Fight Night
- Costa Phillippou vs. Luke Rockhold
- Lorenz Larkin vs. Brad Tavares
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Mike Easton
- Derek Brunson vs. Yoel Romero
- Cole Miller vs. Sam Sicilia
- John Moraga vs. Dustin Ortiz

Saturday, 1/25
UFC on FOX
- Ben Henderson vs. Josh Thompson
- Darren Elkins vs. Jeremy Stephens
- Gabe Gonzaga vs. Stipe Miocic
- Cowboy Cerrone vs Adriano Martins

Then we got the Barao/Faber card the week after that, but what I'm looking forward to is Fight Night 35 on 2/15. Lyoto Machida vs. Gegard Mousasi!!
there was one last weekend over in asia and only televised on the UFC Fight Pass heard it was a dope card

I downloaded it. It was a pretty good card.

Saffiedine beat Lim. Destroyed his leg with kicks. Lim was a gamer until the end though and actually dazed Saffiedine in the last 30 seconds on pretty much one leg.

Halloway had a real good knockout performance.

Kawajiri looked legit

Most of the fights were actually pretty good fights.
Share 49ersWebzone