There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
UFC Fight Night 34......Hawaii scrappaz all dominate cheeeeeeeeeeee hoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tonight?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Tonight?

It was earlier this morning in Singapore.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Tonight?

It was earlier this morning in Singapore.

well, maybe if they called it "UFC Fight Morning", I wouldn't have missed it.
im so juiced for the Weidman vs. Belfort fight. the Hendricks vs. Lawler fight should be fireworks, too!
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
im so juiced for the Weidman vs. Belfort fight. the Hendricks vs. Lawler fight should be fireworks, too!

Belfort gonna destroy that dude. Lawler / hendricks will be so good.

Belfort/Weidman can go either way. Weidman has to be patient and stay away from Vitor's blitz. take the guy down and GnP.

Belfort/Weidman can go either way. Weidman has to be patient and stay away from Vitor's blitz. take the guy down and GnP.

yeah, vitors good on the ground, but weidman still has the advantage there.

i really wanted to see steroids vitor vs silva though.......................
love watching both hendricks and lawler fights, the only reason i'd prefer hendricks win is that he should have the belt right now.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
love watching both hendricks and lawler fights, the only reason i'd prefer hendricks win is that he should have the belt right now.

ya, dude got robbed.
lol no surprise there. Dominic Cruz out of the fight against Barao with a groin injury. Dude is DONE.

My boy, Urijah Faber, gets the rematch against Barao for the title.
lol no surprise there. Dominic Cruz out of the fight against Barao with a groin injury. Dude is DONE.

i hated watching him fight anyway. fights weird.

he fights for points. hit and run. tries to show off his awkward footwork. i really wanted to see a rematch with him and Faber, but that nigha is made of glass.
.....i was looking forward to barao effing the shyte out of cruz................

he fights for points. hit and run. tries to show off his awkward footwork. i really wanted to see a rematch with him and Faber, but that nigha is made of glass.

charges straight forward hands down. no doubt he's fast. but faber/cruz 2 showed (even though cruz won) you can still catch him with power shots.