There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

anyone got a slo mo gif of tate getting slammed to the ground with her ass jiggling and legs spread open. I know u know what I'm talkin about.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
anyone got a slo mo gif of tate getting slammed to the ground with her ass jiggling and legs spread open. I know u know what I'm talkin about.

Couple pages back
Originally posted by jimrat:

Couple pages back

could've been that same throw, but it was from another angle. Tate's taint was front and center. mmmmmm
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Rousey f**kin owned Tate last night. Hate on Rousey all you want for not shaking Tates hand, if you believe in something, then stick by your decision and Rousey did just that. And for those of you that know Judo, those were some crazy Hane Goshi's Rousey did last night absolute beast!!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Rousey f**kin owned Tate last night. Hate on Rousey all you want for not shaking Tates hand, if you believe in something, then stick by your decision and Rousey did just that. And for those of you that know Judo, those were some crazy Hane Goshi's Rousey did last night absolute beast!!!!

ya, rousey whooped that ass in every aspect. She's still a c**t doe. I think it stems from the fact that she hasn't come out of the closet yet.

ya, rousey whooped that ass in every aspect. She's still a c**t doe. I think it stems from the fact that she hasn't come out of the closet yet.

she has legitimate hate for Tate. last seasons ultimate fighter didn't not have to be scripted at all lol, them b***hes really hate each other
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

she has legitimate hate for Tate. last seasons ultimate fighter didn't not have to be scripted at all lol, them b***hes really hate each other

I don't think it's hate on either side. Tate doesn't hate Rousey, she just likes to push her buttons because it's so easy. I really think Rousey finds Tate extremely attractive and fights with her own thoughts and fantasies about grubbin down on some of that Tate taint. She blames Tate for her lesbian fantasies and expresses her resentment by attacking Tate every chance she gets.

she needs to come pay me a visit.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Tell me you wouldn't hit it!!! HA!!!

yeah women be holding grudges for no reason.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Anyone think Travis Browne should be in talks for a Title fight?? Or should he fight someone like Mark Hunt first?
Tell me you wouldn't hit it!!! HA!!!

hellz ya I would.

this one.

not this one.
Anyone think Travis Browne should be in talks for a Title fight?? Or should he fight someone like Mark Hunt first?

it will be werdum who was supposed to fight cain before he got hurt again.
Originally posted by crabman82:

it will be werdum who was supposed to fight cain before he got hurt again.

Werdum v Browne is very possible as a #1 contender fight in late spring........
Girls just look like guys when they fight. It's weird.

I don't think it's hate on either side. Tate doesn't hate Rousey, she just likes to push her buttons because it's so easy. I really think Rousey finds Tate extremely attractive and fights with her own thoughts and fantasies about grubbin down on some of that Tate taint. She blames Tate for her lesbian fantasies and expresses her resentment by attacking Tate every chance she gets.

she needs to come pay me a visit.