There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
What a classless tw*t

Yea, that s**t was classless, then she back peddles after the boos and gives the "disrespect my family" BS excuse. Classless. Like a f**king kid. She is a hell of an athlete, but she is one of the most immature pros i have ever seen.
Anderson Silva greatest UFC Champ!!!! Will be missed....now can't wait for Weidman vs Vitor
Sid Eudy ‏@TheSidVicious 50m

Welcome to my world Silva

Originally posted by scdakine9:
Anderson Silva greatest UFC Champ!!!! Will be missed....now can't wait for Weidman vs Vitor

There's gotta be some dude who's feeling like an absolute dick right now for having told Silva to "break a leg" before the match.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by scdakine9:

There's gotta be some dude who's feeling like an absolute dick right now for having told Silva to "break a leg" before the match.

this one:

Originally posted by SanFranMan:
https://twitter.com/TimReuben/status/416895052661542912
Originally posted by darkknight49:

i thought rosey was dazed a bit after this
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Damn what a s**tty ending. I seriously was envisioning this happening prior to the start. They were talking about his leg kick advantage in the first fight, Silva's legs are skinny as hell, and he's up there in age, bone density and s**t probably not what it used to be.

Damn, Silva has been KO'd twice by Weidman and has had his leg broken. Talk about total domination.
Ouch.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
What a classless tw*t

Yea, that s**t was classless, then she back peddles after the boos and gives the "disrespect my family" BS excuse. Classless. Like a f**king kid. She is a hell of an athlete, but she is one of the most immature pros i have ever seen.

f**k that. I've never been a fan of all the s**t talk and beef between fighters suddenly disappearing the moment the fight is over. f**k you before the fight, and f**k you after. That beef will push for another rematch. And I'm all for that.
that is disgusting
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Damn what a s**tty ending. I seriously was envisioning this happening prior to the start. They were talking about his leg kick advantage in the first fight, Silva's legs are skinny as hell, and he's up there in age, bone density and s**t probably not what it used to be.

Damn, Silva has been KO'd twice by Weidman and has had his leg broken. Talk about total domination.

Osteoporosis. The silent killer.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
What a classless tw*t

f**k that. I've never been a fan of all the s**t talk and beef between fighters suddenly disappearing the moment the fight is over. f**k you before the fight, and f**k you after. That beef will push for another rematch. And I'm all for that.

this
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
What a classless tw*t

this

Not this. All that beef was b******t to begin with. Twitter is serious buisness yo. Mah family. Tate took her farther than she has ever been taken, then she acts like like a f**king kid in victory. Then the audience calls her out on it and she back peddles in her interview. She is an insecure b***h. Great fighter, but serious head case. I would half way agree with you if she didnt let the fans dictate her speech, but she did. She couldnt even stand up for her own actions. The whole "i promised my family" line was a huge cop out.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Dec 29, 2013 at 5:15 AM ]