There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Tough to call. My gut tells me Weidman will retain his belt. Though if Silva wins it should be in spectacular fashion and only because Weidman chooses to stay on his feet more than he should.

Barnett should control Browne with his grappling. But I can see Browne landing some huge blows that stun Barnett and give him a window to finish.

I think Rousey will attempt to surprise Tate with a some different submission attempts but ends up destroying one her arms anyway.

Miller and Poirier with UD victories.

I wish Hall was more aggressive. Maybe he unleashes the beast within tonight against Leben?
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Dec 28, 2013 at 12:18 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Howdy Honda Hoosey.

The new "HHH". It's time to play the game!

Originally posted by Kolohe:
What a frickin moron!!! Cut his ass Dana!!!

Let's wait and find out exactly why...there is a rumor going around he was involved in a car crash 2 weeks ago that totaled his car, perhaps it had an effect. I do love the kids fighting style, even though he tends to gas quickly.

Very true Kris, mah bad. I just get so worked up when I see fighters not make weight. This is the big league you can't mess around like that cause Dana will send your ass back to that little hole in the wall beating up nobodies.
Anyone got a streaming link for the UFC prelims on FS1 tonight.
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:

firstrowsports.eu

vipbox.tv
i hope hall pulls his head out of his azz. he's been the biggest disappointment in the UFC since....................... ..... ever probably.

so much potential........
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:

firstrowsports.eu

vipbox.tv

thank you.....we have bought the pay per view but the place I am watching it at doesn't have FS1
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
i hope hall pulls his head out of his azz. he's been the biggest disappointment in the UFC since....................... ..... ever probably.

Looked pretty dam sharp, pin point accuracy, Leben never had a chance.
Originally posted by jimrat:

Looked pretty dam sharp, pin point accuracy, Leben never had a chance.

looked very good.

hopefully he's found his motivation.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Dec 28, 2013 at 7:03 PM ]
i'm going for Weidman, but i really want to see Silva vs Vitor 2.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Howdy Honda Hoosey.

The new "HHH". It's time to play the game!

What a frickin moron!!! Cut his ass Dana!!!

Let's wait and find out exactly why...there is a rumor going around he was involved in a car crash 2 weeks ago that totaled his car, perhaps it had an effect. I do love the kids fighting style, even though he tends to gas quickly.

Very true Kris, mah bad. I just get so worked up when I see fighters not make weight. This is the big league you can't mess around like that cause Dana will send your ass back to that little hole in the wall beating up nobodies.

well........ let's make with the reason brandao........................
Brown.

coming UP
damn that was a good 1st round between tate and rousey
Rousey is the female Jim Harbaugh. Lol.
lol what a b***h