LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 194 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
I said roosey dude....

....and it's Honda not Ronda

There are a couple of vids floating around of Honda's improved striking but we'll see just how much she has truly improved when she has an actual opponent in the cage with her (if she strikes). Let's also not forget Meisha is not really a better striker per se, but she is a more experienced striker which gives her the slight edge on the feet IMO. If Honda did improve on the feet Meisha might be in some serious trouble and will need to try and employ the same strategy that Condit used to defeat Diaz (run round in circles and throw them baby kicks lol).
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KRS-1:
I said roosey dude....

There are a couple of vids floating around of Honda's improved striking but we'll see just how much she has truly improved when she has an actual opponent in the cage with her (if she strikes). Let's also not forget Meisha is not really a better striker per se, but she is a more experienced striker which gives her the slight edge on the feet IMO. If Honda did improve on the feet Meisha might be in some serious trouble and will need to try and employ the same strategy that Condit used to defeat Diaz (run round in circles and throw them baby kicks lol).

Let's also not forget Honda has some serious submission defense, Miesha got her in a deep RnC and Honda got out almost with ease. But what do you do when someone has you in a choke be it RnC, triangle, anaconda etc etc etc....hold your breath and that's what it looked to me she was doing.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I said roosey dude....

Let's also not forget Honda has some serious submission defense, Miesha got her in a deep RnC and Honda got out almost with ease. But what do you do when someone has you in a choke be it RnC, triangle, anaconda etc etc etc....hold your breath and that's what it looked to me she was doing.

Howdy Honda Hoosey.
Diego Brandao misses weight (153 lbs)......

percentage of his purse will be forfeit to Dustin Poirier (146lbs)
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Diego Brandao misses weight (153 lbs)......

percentage of his purse will be forfeit to Dustin Poirier (146lbs)

What a frickin moron!!! Cut his ass Dana!!!
im actually lookin forward to the man chick fight the most. b***h got her arm broken and still didnt wanna tap out. theres definitely bad blood there. silva is cocky as f**k, i hope he gets dropped again while talkimg s**t a second time
  • evil
  • Veteran
Howdy Honda Hoosey.

The new "HHH". It's time to play the game!

Let's wait and find out exactly why...there is a rumor going around he was involved in a car crash 2 weeks ago that totaled his car, perhaps it had an effect. I do love the kids fighting style, even though he tends to gas quickly.
  • Jiks
Silva's gonna destroy him. Rewatched the last fight over x-mas and if he wasn't being such a douche through-out the fight, it should/could have went the other way. Really don't like Silva and hope he gets KTFO, but I would be surprised if he doesn't come out more prepared and take back his belt.
Tough to call. My gut tells me Weidman will retain his belt. Though if Silva wins it should be in spectacular fashion and only because Weidman chooses to stay on his feet more than he should.

Barnett should control Browne with his grappling. But I can see Browne landing some huge blows that stun Barnett and give him a window to finish.

I think Rousey will attempt to surprise Tate with a some different submission attempts but ends up destroying one her arms anyway.

Miller and Poirier with UD victories.

I wish Hall was more aggressive. Maybe he unleashes the beast within tonight against Leben?
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Dec 28, 2013 at 12:18 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Howdy Honda Hoosey.

The new "HHH". It's time to play the game!

Let's wait and find out exactly why...there is a rumor going around he was involved in a car crash 2 weeks ago that totaled his car, perhaps it had an effect. I do love the kids fighting style, even though he tends to gas quickly.

Very true Kris, mah bad. I just get so worked up when I see fighters not make weight. This is the big league you can't mess around like that cause Dana will send your ass back to that little hole in the wall beating up nobodies.

Anyone got a streaming link for the UFC prelims on FS1 tonight.
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:

firstrowsports.eu

vipbox.tv
i hope hall pulls his head out of his azz. he's been the biggest disappointment in the UFC since....................... ..... ever probably.

so much potential........
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:

firstrowsports.eu

vipbox.tv

thank you.....we have bought the pay per view but the place I am watching it at doesn't have FS1
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
i hope hall pulls his head out of his azz. he's been the biggest disappointment in the UFC since....................... ..... ever probably.

so much potential........

Looked pretty dam sharp, pin point accuracy, Leben never had a chance.
Share 49ersWebzone