There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Faber just rag dolled McDonald, what an amazing finish to that fight!
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Rogan gets his training on with Bang Ludwig

Dudes got skillz, wouldn't want to get kicked by Rogan

damn

rogan is the man! comedy, announcing, acting, mma, drugs, what can't he do?

He's got a pretty good podcast too.
Holy f**king s**t, Mighty Mouse!

Xbox One has only made him stronger lol
Originally posted by KegBert:

love Faber. dude is awesome. i really want him to win a title.

mendes was looking good too. Might Mouse got the division on lock, tho.
i thought rory mcdonald had terrible backnee until i seen michael mcdonald
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

love Faber. dude is awesome. i really want him to win a title.

mendes was looking good too. Might Mouse got the division on lock, tho.

,mendes looked good in the first few mins of round 1, thats about it IMO. i've seen him look a lot better than that. apperantly had a sinus infection.
wtf did i miss?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
wtf did i miss?

faber dominating McDonald. Mighty Mouse knocking out Benevides.
on the real though, its nice to see mighty mouse develop in his fights. i thought he was rather boring fighter with great technique. but now with 2 finishes in a row, 1 sub and 1 ko he has become a little more fun to watch.
Originally posted by crabman82:
on the real though, its nice to see mighty mouse develop in his fights. i thought he was rather boring fighter with great technique. but now with 2 finishes in a row, 1 sub and 1 ko he has become a little more fun to watch.

i agree. before, he reminded me of Dom Cruz. dance around, hit and run. but now, he's looking for ways to end the fight.
Nick Diaz wants to come back by May. Dana offered him a rematch against Condit but turned it down. Said he wants the winner of Hendricks/Lawler. No way Dana gives him a title shot after two losses. Pit him up against Lombard.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Urijah is a frickin BEAST, absolutely man-handled McDonald. And WTF was up with Mendez, he came out firing then layed and prayed. Joe Lauzon once again showing good jiu-jitsu, sure it was a decision, but Lauzon has a ground game to hang with the best. Overall I thought it was a decent card.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Urijah is a frickin BEAST, absolutely man-handled McDonald. And WTF was up with Mendez, he came out firing then layed and prayed. Joe Lauzon once again showing good jiu-jitsu, sure it was a decision, but Lauzon has a ground game to hang with the best. Overall I thought it was a decent card.

mendes apparently had a sinus infection leading up to the fight and a couple of days before the fight it flared up making it rather hard for him to breath. at least thats what helwani said mendes told him back stage after the fight.
could be a star in the making

in case you guys wanna watch it again.