There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by crabman82:
hendricks and lawler for vacant welterweight title dana just announced. i think he said cowboys stadium

am excite.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
hendricks and lawler for vacant welterweight title dana just announced. i think he said cowboys stadium

am excite.

dana is also trying to get condit a fight on the same card. said he is looking in a different direction than waiting for matt brown to get healthy.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

oh man...great fight and should be a brawl, but i thought Jones/Glover was set in Cowboy stadium.

i think i heard him say it, not 100% sure. we do have a card in 2 weeks with 2 title bouts on it. so it does happen.

superbowl weekend card also has two belts on the line.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Dec 13, 2013 at 12:11 PM ]

am excite.

dana is also trying to get condit a fight on the same card. said he is looking in a different direction than waiting for matt brown to get healthy.

Condit vs. Woodley

make it happen.

am excite.

Condit vs. Woodley

make it happen.

might see this....
Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani7m
Just got this text from Jake Ellenberger: "I want Ellenberger vs. Condit 2. The first fight was 13 days notice for me."

dana said he hopes to be able to announce it (condits next opponent) tomorrow or monday
Dana White ‏@danawhite1m
Sorry I misspoke on the conf call. Hendricks vs Lawler will be main event in Dallas and Jones vs Teixeira will headline UFC 172
Dana White ‏@danawhite1m
Sorry I misspoke on the conf call. Hendricks vs Lawler will be main event in Dallas and Jones vs Teixeira will headline UFC 172

BOO!

excited for the fight, but if you're gonna have an event in that arena, it has to be HUGE
with all the talk and attention on GSP, Cain Velasquez recently had shoulder surgery and could be out for about a year.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame

am excite.

Condit vs. Woodley

make it happen.

UFC 171 is arena show not in Jerry Jones' glass house. And Condit vs wrestlers in 3 round fights are bad for Condit as his TDD isn't great. I want to see Condit vs the winner of 171 so I hope he doesn't get a wrestler...would like it if he can get Shields and they can give Lombard someone else.
with all the talk and attention on GSP, Cain Velasquez recently had shoulder surgery and could be out for about a year.
Again?Damn.That's how he lost last time.Maybe he can coach TUF or something
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

yeah it kinda sucks, in the past 2 years he has only fought 2 people, now hes out for a long while.
Rogan gets his training on with Bang Ludwig

• jimrat
  • Veteran

Dudes got skillz, wouldn't want to get kicked by Rogan
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

yeah it kinda sucks, in the past 2 years he has only fought 2 people, now hes out for a long while.

much disappoint.
Originally posted by jimrat:

Dudes got skillz, wouldn't want to get kicked by Rogan

damn

rogan is the man! comedy, announcing, acting, mma, drugs, what can't he do?
[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Dec 14, 2013 at 2:42 PM ]