LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

rematch please, but only 3 rounds
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
What the f**k were you guys watching I thought the fights were tonight godt dammit!!!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Silva f**ked up. Should've just kept attacking that leg. At some point, it would've given out for good.

rematch, someone will get KO'd in the first.

Agreed, I couldn't stop thinking "kick the s**t outta that f'n leg then throw combo's to the face".

Originally posted by Kolohe:
What the f**k were you guys watching I thought the fights were tonight godt dammit!!!

You need to go outta your way to watch the Hunt/Big Foot fight....HOT DAMN.

and LMAO at Hype or Die :

lolz, i was in Kolohe's boat...thought it was tonight but was able to watch Shogun/Te huna and Big Foot/Hunt

Damn lolz @ Barry
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Damn you missed out brah!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

It's replaying at 8pm eastern tonight...
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

It's replaying at 8pm eastern tonight...

Hopefully didnt get the spoilers then
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Full video of Ultimate fighter-China
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/12/8/5188050/full-video-TUF-china-s01e01-english-subs-rookie-exposure
man, what a card!!

Bader looked awesome.
Pat Barry just won't be a consistent competitor at heavyweight. dude needs to follow Cormier and move down to LHW.
SHOGUN!!!! glad he was finally able to show off his boxing skills. TeHuna got KTFO!
Hunt/Silva.....HOLY s**t!!!!! what a fight. we never get to see heavyweight brawl out like that. awesome fight. fight of the year candidate.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
man, what a card!!

Bader looked awesome.
Pat Barry just won't be a consistent competitor at heavyweight. dude needs to follow Cormier and move down to LHW.
SHOGUN!!!! glad he was finally able to show off his boxing skills. TeHuna got KTFO!
Hunt/Silva.....HOLY s**t!!!!! what a fight. we never get to see heavyweight brawl out like that. awesome fight. fight of the year candidate.

welcome to 2 days ago.
man, what a card!!

Bader looked awesome.

welcome to 2 days ago.

shut up, jot. i don't go on here during the weekends

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

seakak fans.
seakak fans.

not faber. seen that dude rockin some niner gear
Share 49ersWebzone