There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

That Anthony cut his max but was eating Bbq and beer a day earlier.He was either scared or just a cocky jackdick.
Rousey is a fkn c**t. She comes off as a whiney, sore loser with some major anger issues that probably stem from her hiding her love for p***y all these years. I know it won't happen since Rousey will just go to her armbar, but I hope tate beats her ass in their fight.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
That Anthony cut his max but was eating Bbq and beer a day earlier.He was either scared or just a cocky jackdick.

I'm glad he didn't make weight. Fkn idiot would go around all day talking about how he can eat whatever he wants and still make weight.
Btw Sybers lady Julienne Pena looks like Asap Rocky.

But then again Asap looks like a girl.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Rousey is a fkn c**t. She comes off as a whiney, sore loser with some major anger issues that probably stem from her hiding her love for p***y all these years. I know it won't happen since Rousey will just go to her armbar, but I hope tate beats her ass in their fight.

1st off you're right, shes a total sore loser, but its all about the lens you view it through. for example our football coach is kinda like that is revered around here for it.
Originally posted by crabman82:

1st off you're right, shes a total sore loser, but its all about the lens you view it through. for example our football coach is kinda like that is revered around here for it.

there's a certain kinda crazy you need to be to want to be a fighter for a living. that applies to the rousey, tate, and the rest of the women also.

Tate is lucky to be on the show..... lost to Cat Zingano..... most likely will lose to rousey again.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by crabman82:

there's a certain kinda crazy you need to be to want to be a fighter for a living. that applies to the rousey, tate, and the rest of the women also.

Tate is lucky to be on the show..... lost to Cat Zingano..... most likely will lose to rousey again.

yeah i dont see tate winning the fight, i was kinda disappointed when zingano went down. i get the ronda rivalry with tate but i dont think a fighter coming off of a loss should get a title shot.
I think that Rousey has always been jealous about Tate looking better than she does.

Tate is a Seahawks fan,so now ,I welcome Ronda breaking that arm and ravaging her...

agayn and agayn.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Nov 21, 2013 at 1:44 PM ]

she hangs out with the Diaz bros too much. seriously.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I think that Rousey has always been jealous about Tate looking better than she does.

Tate is a Seahawks fan,so now ,I welcome Ronda breaking that arm and ravaging her...

agayn and agayn.

fap.

i would be entertained.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Nov 21, 2013 at 3:32 PM ]
more GSP retirement stuff:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/manager-says-ufc-167-could-022938427--mma.html

his manager thinks GSP is done fighting.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Retire already or move the f**k up in weight and stop sobbing like a lil b***h. I respect GSP, but this dude won't fight anyone that's outta his realm, so what else is there to do.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Retire already or move the f**k up in weight and stop sobbing like a lil b***h. I respect GSP, but this dude won't fight anyone that's outta his realm, so what else is there to do.

TMZ video:

http://www.bjpenn.com/video-tmz-catches-gsp-im-stepping-out-of-the-fight-game-will-still-train-for-myself/

Brett Fav. Pierre: "I'm stepping out of the fight game."

FWIW.....

When you say "outta his realm", are you referring to weight or skill?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

When you say "outta his realm", are you referring to weight or skill?

i'm guessing that Anderson Silva vs GSP "super fight" everyone wants to see...................................