There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
If gsp does retire, Lawler v hendricks would be an awesome fight to determine champion

i'd like a little 4 man tourney. matt brown and carlos condit are already fighting on the 14th.
Isn't this the same reason why people b***hed about boxing! And how it would never happen in mma lil
he got the mayweather treatment.
Originally posted by Disp:
Gotta be s**tting me. Hendricks won that.

Hendricks won 1,2, and 4 for sure, lost 3, and 5 was close because of GSP's 2 takedowns, but I would give it to Hendricks too since he got up fast on the last one.

Hendricks did not win 1. We went back and re-watched it because my buddies thought the same. GSP clearly won 1
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Can you really blame Hendricks for holding back some though? He almost stopped GSP at one point, and this was his first ever 5 round fight his entire career. He didnt want to tire out. His game plan was perfect and 100% won him that fight. That was one of the worst decisions, if not the worst decision i have ever seen in my life.

I agree.

Hendricks did miss some opportunities though to finish.
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Isn't this the same reason why people b***hed about boxing! And how it would never happen in mma lil

Which is any it sounds like dana white may stop holding events in nevada......
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

WTF are you talking about!!
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
If gsp does retire, Lawler v hendricks would be an awesome fight to determine champion

i'd like a little 4 man tourney. matt brown and carlos condit are already fighting on the 14th.

I would like that idea also. A tourney could bring diaz out of retirement also...

Boxing sucks now because the level of competition and talent is s**t.
Originally posted by jrg:

Yeah, right. George CLEARLY won this fight. Pfft. Dude got his face smashed in. Btw, is Hendricks related to Damien Sandow?

Chael tapped out lol.
Woodley is a beast!!! My boy, Ruthless Robbie, is a beast!! and wtf was that s**t decision on the Hendricks/GSP fight?! IMO, Hendricks clearly won it 3-2 and I definitely had the 1st round going to Hendricks. No question about it. what pissed me off more was GSP being all emotional and dramatic after the fight calling for a temp retirement. get that s**t outta here. a rematch needs to happen and i can see Hendricks aiming to take his head off.
pantstickle got f**king robbed!
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Chael tapped out lol.

only time that dude was good was when he was on the juice. GTFO of the UFC.