There are 208 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Bellator, lol

i tell you what though, you might not see big names on there, but some of those guys put on a much better show.

seems like the fighers on these promotions don't even know who they're fighting... probably just a small scouting report.... and they're attitude is going in is "fk blocking and fk this guy!"

does get entertaining.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Bellator, lol

i tell you what though, you might not see big names on there, but some of those guys put on a much better show.

seems like the fighers on these promotions don't even know who they're fighting... probably just a small scouting report.... and they're attitude is going in is "fk blocking and fk this guy!"

does get entertaining.

yup. like its more fun at times to watch a AND 1 basketball game, than an actual NBA game.
Vitor.........

I wanted more though.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Bellator, lol

does get entertaining.

yup. like its more fun at times to watch a AND 1 basketball game, than an actual NBA game.

Agreed

Flip side of the comparison though........ . And 1 is um.......
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Missed UFC fight night.........s**t!!
Originally posted by jimrat:

Exciting event. Tons of stoppages in the main card.
Bellator has some hungry dudes who have to fight, not hug for fifteen.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by jimrat:

Exciting event. Tons of stoppages in the main card.

Some good fights and upsets. Vitor, wow. Never seen anyone handle Hendo like that. Vitor will be getting back in the ring with Bones Jones soon.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Bellator, lol

BeLOLator
the rave movie theater in los angeles is going to be showing the fight this Saturday.

Vitor is a different animal now. i wonder if it's that extra boost of testosterone that he's taking
Rony Jason suspended 30 days for unsportsmanlike conduct. after the fight, where he got KTFO, he punched a wall backstage and severely cut his hand. not only is he suspended those 30 days, but also medically suspended because of that cut.

[ Edited by LaMichaelJeff on Nov 13, 2013 at 8:32 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
glad that dude Julianna made it through.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Rony Jason suspended 30 days for unsportsmanlike conduct. after the fight, where he got KTFO, he punched a wall backstage and severely cut his hand. not only is he suspended those 30 days, but also medically suspended because of that cut.

The 30 day suspension imposed by the Brazilian commission doesn't start until after his medical suspension

Here is the video of the incident.

gotdamn, that door

on an unrelated note, my buddy, Jeremiah Labiano, has a fight tonight. should be on sherdog for free

http://www.sherdog.com/events/TPF-17-Fall-Brawl-33101

Share 49ersWebzone