There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
that wouldn't even be a fair fight. and who the hell wants to see miller fight anymore? he was just embarrassing against him fight with bisping. he's got good personally, hes entertaining, but the guy aint cut out for the UFC

Youtube got people interested enough in Kimbo Slice
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
that wouldn't even be a fair fight. and who the hell wants to see miller fight anymore? he was just embarrassing against him fight with bisping. he's got good personally, hes entertaining, but the guy aint cut out for the UFC

kimbo was knocking fools out left and right on youtube. this guy is just throwing around the N word.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Chandler vs Alvarez 2 was the tits. And there will be a rubber match
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Chandler vs Alvarez 2 was the tits. And there will be a rubber match

that fight was off the fckin hook!!! pretty much saved that whole bellator card. that card was weak as hell. so glad Alvarez/Chandler was the main event.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

kimbo was knocking fools out left and right on youtube. this guy is just throwing around the N word.

truth.
November 9th - Vitor Belfort Vs. Dan Henderson, Free on Fox Sports 1.

The FS1/UFC partnership has been awesome so far.
"I was like ‘Really? You want him to have the rematch that bad?' No disrespect to Nogueira, but let's see Gustafsson versus Cormier. It makes so much sense. Me, Cormier, Gustafsson and Teixeira, the top four guys in the division. Let's put us all in a little round-robin pool and see who is the toughest out of us four. Why throw Little Nog into the picture? But whatever, I'm gonna fight the toughest one anyway."

Nogueira pulled out of the fight with Alexander Gustafsson this past week due to a back injury, leaving the Swedish title contender without an opponent. Jones offered his advice on how to fix this problem.

"I wanna see [Gustafsson] fight a top contender. Seems like these guys are not really having the toughest time to get to the belt. Teixeira goes from Bader to a championship fight. Gustafsson went from Shogun to a championship fight. I feel like they save all the dogs for me and they just give the toughest guys the easiest match-ups to get to a title shot. Let's see some of these top contenders fight each other."

Read more at http://www.bjpenn.com/jones-claims-ufc-gave-gustafsson-easy-fight-with-lil-nog-to-protect-rematch/#R1up5o4zxMG06Yoz.99

Um.......... Jon jones went from bader to a championship fight.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Nov 4, 2013 at 8:58 PM ]

hell yea. sounds like Henderson needs to win this convincingly if he wants another contract from UFC
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

hell yea. sounds like Henderson needs to win this convincingly if he wants another contract from UFC

Vitor's been posessed lately, i dunno if 40+ Hendo can pull it off.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

Vitor's been posessed lately, i dunno if 40+ Hendo can pull it off.

gonna be interesting. Vitor still has a suspect chin. let's see if he has the stamina to outlast the greco roman wrestling
Fight for the Troops is today. prelims start at 2
"I was like 'Really? You want him to have the rematch that bad?' No disrespect to Nogueira, but let's see Gustafsson versus Cormier. It makes so much sense. Me, Cormier, Gustafsson and Teixeira, the top four guys in the division. Let's put us all in a little round-robin pool and see who is the toughest out of us four. Why throw Little Nog into the picture? But whatever, I'm gonna fight the toughest one anyway."

Nogueira pulled out of the fight with Alexander Gustafsson this past week due to a back injury, leaving the Swedish title contender without an opponent. Jones offered his advice on how to fix this problem.

"I wanna see [Gustafsson] fight a top contender. Seems like these guys are not really having the toughest time to get to the belt. Teixeira goes from Bader to a championship fight. Gustafsson went from Shogun to a championship fight. I feel like they save all the dogs for me and they just give the toughest guys the easiest match-ups to get to a title shot. Let's see some of these top contenders fight each other."

Read more at http://www.bjpenn.com/jones-claims-ufc-gave-gustafsson-easy-fight-with-lil-nog-to-protect-rematch/#R1up5o4zxMG06Yoz.99

i get what you're saying, but he was obviously better than most of his competition from early on. he would've hurt some mid carder way too bad
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
"I was like 'Really? You want him to have the rematch that bad?' No disrespect to Nogueira, but let's see Gustafsson versus Cormier. It makes so much sense. Me, Cormier, Gustafsson and Teixeira, the top four guys in the division. Let's put us all in a little round-robin pool and see who is the toughest out of us four. Why throw Little Nog into the picture? But whatever, I'm gonna fight the toughest one anyway."

So what!!! Jon Jones is da man!!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

So what!!! Jon Jones is da man!!!!

decent card last night. Tim Kennedy with the left hook from hell on that shot!