here's the clip of Uriah and Mayhem

oh snap! UFC 169 will have two title defenses:

Jose Aldo vs. Ricardo Lamas
Renan Barao vs Dominick Cruz

Cruz finally returns.....but will probably get KO'd
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by crabman82:
nice head kick KO by machida last night vs munoz

I missed the entire card but saw a brief replay of the head kick. It didn't look too impressive. It looked more like a "graze" vs. a "kick". But it won KO of the night right? Guess I need to watch the entire fight.

Pretty much was the entire fight.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
oh snap! UFC 169 will have two title defenses:

Jose Aldo vs. Ricardo Lamas
Renan Barao vs Dominick Cruz

Cruz finally returns.....but will probably get KO'd

fighter who replies 99% on speed coming off of 2 knee surgeries and a 2 year absence vs.

yeah i see a KO happening too.

and i take MacDonald over Faber.....

MacDonald/Barao 2
LMAO

Dana White was asked via Twitter if Uriah Hall was going to be cut after punching Mayhem Miller...

"f**k no!!! I'm gonna give him a bonus!!!" ~Dana White
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
LMAO

Dana White was asked via Twitter if Uriah Hall was going to be cut after punching Mayhem Miller...

LOL

That little skirmish is all over youtube being talked about, watch Dana cash in and make it a fight. bet!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
LMAO

LOL

That little skirmish is all over youtube being talked about, watch Dana cash in and make it a fight. bet!!

not gonna happen. mayhem is gonna do something stupid and get arrested again
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
UFC 167 tickets came in.

don't anybody get hurt now.

close call i guess?

http://www.bjpenn.com/johny-hendricks-suffers-second-degree-burns-while-filming-ufc-promo-ufc-news/

knock on wood..............
LMAO

LOL

not gonna happen. mayhem is gonna do something stupid and get arrested again

how he's not in an asylum yet.............
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
LOL

I'll take that bet. I'd love to see that fight now given their is a beef supporting it, but the UFC won't be so kind as to give MM a chance to get back on the map. Numerous run ins with the law and and now making racist remarks ? PR nightmare as the media, the lawmakers opposed to MMA and the anti MMA advocacy groups would likely look to chastise and make a giant stink out of this, and the UFC doesn't want the bad PR and hoopla that could potentially come from it.

While we'd all be rooting for Hall, if Mayhem can get him down even if he is on his back, it's a dangerous place for Uriah and the risk of Mayhem winning is also a terrible outcome for the UFC. Mayhem would use the opportunity to s**t all over them.

MacDonald/Barao 2

Yes please. I also would like MacDonald vs Cruz and the trilogy fight to Faber vs Cruz.
[ Edited by KRS-1 on Oct 31, 2013 at 9:18 AM ]
Originally posted by KRS-1:
LOL

I'll take that bet. I'd love to see that fight now given their is a beef supporting it, but the UFC won't be so kind as to give MM a chance to get back on the map. Numerous run ins with the law and and now making racist remarks ? PR nightmare as the media, the lawmakers opposed to MMA and the anti MMA advocacy groups would likely look to chastise and make a giant stink out of this, and the UFC doesn't want the bad PR and hoopla that could potentially come from it.

While we'd all be rooting for Hall, if Mayhem can get him down even if he is on his back, it's a dangerous place for Uriah and the risk of Mayhem winning is also a terrible outcome for the UFC. Mayhem would use the opportunity to s**t all over them.

MacDonald/Barao 2

Yes please. I also would like MacDonald vs Cruz and the trilogy fight to Faber vs Cruz.

Bellator will cash in then on Uriah Hall vs Mayhem. bad publicity is better than no publicity .

Assuming Hall loses to Leben in Dec and gets cut.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Oct 31, 2013 at 2:35 PM ]
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Bellator will cash in then on Uriah Hall vs Mayhem. bad publicity is better than no publicity .

Assuming Hall loses to Leben in Dec and gets cut.

Bellator, WSOF and every pint size promotion would be wise to try and book that fight. Would not be surprised to see Uncle Dana keep Hall around for 1 more fight if Leben wins, just to be a dick in case Bellator would be the ones to get it.
white dudes who say n***a lol
that wouldn't even be a fair fight. and who the hell wants to see miller fight anymore? he was just embarrassing against him fight with bisping. he's got good personally, hes entertaining, but the guy aint cut out for the UFC