There are 217 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by crabman82:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand DOWN GOES BELLATOR!!!

Tito Ortiz hurts neck in training. OUT of his fight vs. Rampage Jackson in the Bellator PPV LOL

PPV is off, the card will now be on spike with alvarez/chandler 2 being the new main event.

really? if so, thank GOD! was looking forward to Alvarez v. Chandler

Tito's a f**king joke, wish that big ol steroid head would go away

Tito Ortiz hurts neck in training. OUT of his fight vs. Rampage Jackson in the Bellator PPV LOL

PPV is off, the card will now be on spike with alvarez/chandler 2 being the new main event.

really? if so, thank GOD! was looking forward to Alvarez v. Chandler

yeah i seen some stuff on twitter about it. apparently they had a conference call shortly after the fight was cancelled
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

they're gonna lose tens of dollars off that PPV.

s**t is karma. Tito and Ken Shamrock just went on some MMA TV interview talkin mad s**t about Dana and the UFC.

I know he's about 80, but why don't shamrock step in for Tito.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Chandler vs Alvarez was always the real main event on that card anyhow. The free card should be pretty good with Curran's title defense + King Mo vs Newton 2.
  • evil
  • Veteran
So apparently Mayhem Miller got into a scuffle with Uriah Hall outside a BAMMA event. Mayhem called Hall a b***h ass n***a so Hall threw a punch at him, then Mayhem takes to twitter and posts HAHAHA f**k YOU b***h n***a. SMDH at Mayhem, dude has fallen so far.

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/10/26/5030618/jason-mayhem-miller-and-uriah-hall-get-into-fight-outside-of-commerce

*EDIT* Apparently TUF cast member Cody Bollinger saw the whole thing, he posted on twitter :

Mayhem miller gets cracked by Uriah hall after miller repeatedly called him the N word! @arielhelwani @MMARoasted @MMASun not a joke
[ Edited by KRS-1 on Oct 26, 2013 at 9:18 AM ]
Originally posted by KRS-1:
So apparently Mayhem Miller got into a scuffle with Uriah Hall outside a BAMMA event. Mayhem called Hall a b***h ass n***a so Hall threw a punch at him, then Mayhem takes to twitter and posts HAHAHA f**k YOU b***h n***a. SMDH at Mayhem, dude has fallen so far.

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/10/26/5030618/jason-mayhem-miller-and-uriah-hall-get-into-fight-outside-of-commerce

*EDIT* Apparently TUF cast member Cody Bollinger saw the whole thing, he posted on twitter :

Mayhem miller gets cracked by Uriah hall after miller repeatedly called him the N word! @arielhelwani @MMARoasted @MMASun not a joke

's all around............
nice head kick KO by machida last night vs munoz

I missed the entire card but saw a brief replay of the head kick. It didn't look too impressive. It looked more like a "graze" vs. a "kick". But it won KO of the night right? Guess I need to watch the entire fight.
Kevin Casey, from last year's TUF, randomly started following me on twitter lol
here's the clip of Uriah and Mayhem

oh snap! UFC 169 will have two title defenses:

Jose Aldo vs. Ricardo Lamas
Renan Barao vs Dominick Cruz

Cruz finally returns.....but will probably get KO'd
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

I missed the entire card but saw a brief replay of the head kick. It didn't look too impressive. It looked more like a "graze" vs. a "kick". But it won KO of the night right? Guess I need to watch the entire fight.

Pretty much was the entire fight.
oh snap! UFC 169 will have two title defenses:

Jose Aldo vs. Ricardo Lamas
Renan Barao vs Dominick Cruz

Cruz finally returns.....but will probably get KO'd

fighter who replies 99% on speed coming off of 2 knee surgeries and a 2 year absence vs.

yeah i see a KO happening too.

and i take MacDonald over Faber.....

MacDonald/Barao 2
LMAO

Dana White was asked via Twitter if Uriah Hall was going to be cut after punching Mayhem Miller...

"f**k no!!! I'm gonna give him a bonus!!!" ~Dana White
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
LMAO

Dana White was asked via Twitter if Uriah Hall was going to be cut after punching Mayhem Miller...

"f**k no!!! I'm gonna give him a bonus!!!" ~Dana White

LOL

That little skirmish is all over youtube being talked about, watch Dana cash in and make it a fight. bet!!
Share 49ersWebzone