There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

yeah, Rousey is rapidly getting old with her annoying , dbag behavior.

''Fu*k you, yeah, middle finger.''

lame.

She's like a female Dana White with less of the tourettes. Come to think of it......they're perfect for each other.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
yeah, Rousey is rapidly getting old with her annoying , dbag behavior.

''Fu*k you, yeah, middle finger.''

lame.

She's like a female Dana White with less of the tourettes. Come to think of it......they're perfect for each other.

dana has to play captain save a hoe, taking down all those pics of Edmond Rousey. WTF? He never intervened like that before. Dudes were cumming in each other's food, he didnt say s**t. But he knows Rousey will throw a fkn fit like a baby and make those mean fat girl faces. No one wants to see that.

this was the pic they were putting up.
Ronda doing the Expendables 3 and Fast and Furious 7.


7 years from now,'' Fu*k Dana White. He doesn't want to pay me what I deserve , I'll go somewhere else. I only have 2 more fights on my contract...'' etc.

Tate would get the sauseech without question.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Ronda doing the Expendables 3 and Fast and Furious 7.


7 years from now,'' Fu*k Dana White. He doesn't want to pay me what I deserve , I'll go somewhere else. I only have 2 more fights on my contract...'' etc.

Tate would get the sauseech without question.
oh fo sho




BTW, I think Rousey is so angry all the time because she hasn't come out of the closet yet. Once she does, she'll be much happier.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
yeah, Rousey is rapidly getting old with her annoying , dbag behavior.

''Fu*k you, yeah, middle finger.''

lame.

She's like a female Dana White with less of the tourettes. Come to think of it......they're perfect for each other.

she's a female Diaz brother, basically. she hangs out with those guys on the regular.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,503
Cant stand rousey and her attitude...hopefully tate will beat her ass
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,503
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
oh fo sho




BTW, I think Rousey is so angry all the time because she hasn't come out of the closet yet. Once she does, she'll be much happier.


tate would happily get the D
You guys ready for tomorrow? UFC 166! The Heavyweight championship rubber match! JDS had an effin cut above the eye about a month ago -- stitches were just removed.

JDS will need to get his hands going early to have any chance -- and I really don't know if he can do so. Cain is just so much more consistent. Although I want JDS to win I gotta go with the Mexican American by TKO in the 3rd.

Cormier vs. Nelson? This only goes to the ground if Nelson can somehow rock Cormier on his feet. But for the first time in ages, maybe even ever, Nelson will be fighting someone shorter than his 6ft frame so I think he misses badly with his overhand rights. I think Cormier wins by KO mainly due to the fact that all those punches Nelson has absorbed over the years will finally catch up to him.

Melendez vs. Sanchez @ 155: Melendez by unanimous decision

Jordan vs. Gonzaga: flip a coin? Someone by KO though.

Dodson vs. Montague: No idea who Montague is and this will be his UFC debut. Gotta go with Dodson giving him a rude welcome.

Boetsch vs. Dolloway: Boetsch has lost two in a row while I haven't seen Dolloway fight in ages. No idea.

Marquadt vs. Lombard: Intriguing matchup. This one stays on the feet. I think Lombard tags Marquadt in the 3rd and puts him down.

And:




vs

Sarah Kauffmann
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 28,563
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
You guys ready for tomorrow? UFC 166! The Heavyweight championship rubber match! JDS had an effin cut above the eye about a month ago -- stitches were just removed.

JDS will need to get his hands going early to have any chance -- and I really don't know if he can do so. Cain is just so much more consistent. Although I want JDS to win I gotta go with the Mexican American by TKO in the 3rd.

Cormier vs. Nelson? This only goes to the ground if Nelson can somehow rock Cormier on his feet. But for the first time in ages, maybe even ever, Nelson will be fighting someone shorter than his 6ft frame so I think he misses badly with his overhand rights. I think Cormier wins by KO mainly due to the fact that all those punches Nelson has absorbed over the years will finally catch up to him.

Melendez vs. Sanchez @ 155: Melendez by unanimous decision

Jordan vs. Gonzaga: flip a coin? Someone by KO though.

Dodson vs. Montague: No idea who Montague is and this will be his UFC debut. Gotta go with Dodson giving him a rude welcome.

Boetsch vs. Dolloway: Boetsch has lost two in a row while I haven't seen Dolloway fight in ages. No idea.

Marquadt vs. Lombard: Intriguing matchup. This one stays on the feet. I think Lombard tags Marquadt in the 3rd and puts him down.

And:




vs

Sarah Kauffmann

I think Cormier vs Nelson is going to the ground. DC won't take the risk & stand and trade for long with Roy IMO...he'll take him down and try to control and G'N'P him out.

I think Gonzaga is also going to look to take Jordan down and sub him with his far superior grappling, though Jordan can knock him out.

And I really REALLY hope the old Diego shows up, if he does we'll get a great scrap.
anyone catch Glory 11 on Spike last Saturday? Pretty good event and I'm glad Spike was able to make a deal with them and start televising their fights. Tyrone Spong avenges his loss against Corbett:


Originally posted by KRS-1:
I think Cormier vs Nelson is going to the ground. DC won't take the risk & stand and trade for long with Roy IMO...he'll take him down and try to control and G'N'P him out.

I think Gonzaga is also going to look to take Jordan down and sub him with his far superior grappling, though Jordan can knock him out.

And I really REALLY hope the old Diego shows up, if he does we'll get a great scrap.

dude used to be one of my favotie fighters to watch. but at least Diego always has some kind of entertainment value.

sometimes good....






sometimes........





Any video of cains tko victory over dos santos
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,943
That Melendez vs Sanchez fight was insane!
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 28,563
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Any video of cains tko victory over dos santos





And here is the highlights to the FOTN and possibly FOTY between Sanchez and Melendez :


Originally posted by jimrat:
That Melendez vs Sanchez fight was insane!

Crazy ass Mexican American fight. The look on Melendez's face when Diego tagged him with that uppercut, even though, it was out of his control, was priceless :)

I don't know why Rogan was so excited, after the fact, about Cain vs. JDS. That was as one-sided as it gets. Another 5 rounds of hell for JDS, 10 in a row now, and he wants to come back for more? Who the heck is going to challenge Cain now? White said Werdum? I guess he might be able to make Cain think twice about smothering him with a clinch.

Did you guys see that Dodson KO? Talk about a delayed reaction with the KO of the night.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Oct 20, 2013 at 9:28 AM ]