LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 314 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

People actually watch this trash?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Troll alert
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
IDK how I was ever duped into thinking Rousey was hot. She's gross. Tate on the other hand, would get da kak

I agree. She's a b***h and even more annoying that she tries to bully everyone. Her personality makes her ugly. I hope Tate wins, but I doubt she will.

Cat Zingano has a legit chance of beating Rondy, IMO. None of them can touch Cyborg, but she's half man, so it's irrelevant.
[ Edited by strickac on Oct 12, 2013 at 2:03 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

dude in a EFC fight got f**ked up!
holy s**t!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jimrat:

dude in a EFC fight got f**ked up!

when the fk did Dave Chappelle start fighting?
Originally posted by strickac:
IDK how I was ever duped into thinking Rousey was hot. She's gross. Tate on the other hand, would get da kak

I agree. She's a b***h and even more annoying that she tries to bully everyone. Her personality makes her ugly. I hope Tate wins, but I doubt she will.

Cat Zingano has a legit chance of beating Rondy, IMO. None of them can touch Cyborg, but she's half man, so it's irrelevant.

hey speakin of a man fighting with the women -- that fallon dude got his ass kicked the other night by a female fighter.
yeah, Rousey is rapidly getting old with her annoying , dbag behavior.

''Fu*k you, yeah, middle finger.''

lame.

She's like a female Dana White with less of the tourettes. Come to think of it......they're perfect for each other.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

lame.

She's like a female Dana White with less of the tourettes. Come to think of it......they're perfect for each other.

dana has to play captain save a hoe, taking down all those pics of Edmond Rousey. WTF? He never intervened like that before. Dudes were cumming in each other's food, he didnt say s**t. But he knows Rousey will throw a fkn fit like a baby and make those mean fat girl faces. No one wants to see that.

this was the pic they were putting up.

Ronda doing the Expendables 3 and Fast and Furious 7.

7 years from now,'' Fu*k Dana White. He doesn't want to pay me what I deserve , I'll go somewhere else. I only have 2 more fights on my contract...'' etc.

Tate would get the sauseech without question.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Ronda doing the Expendables 3 and Fast and Furious 7.

7 years from now,'' Fu*k Dana White. He doesn't want to pay me what I deserve , I'll go somewhere else. I only have 2 more fights on my contract...'' etc.

Tate would get the sauseech without question.
oh fo sho

BTW, I think Rousey is so angry all the time because she hasn't come out of the closet yet. Once she does, she'll be much happier.

lame.

she's a female Diaz brother, basically. she hangs out with those guys on the regular.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Cant stand rousey and her attitude...hopefully tate will beat her ass
  • dmax
  • Veteran
oh fo sho

BTW, I think Rousey is so angry all the time because she hasn't come out of the closet yet. Once she does, she'll be much happier.

tate would happily get the D
Share 49ersWebzone