There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,115
Anyone got a link to yesterdays episode of TUF?

The link you gave me Kris doesn't have episode 6, good link though.
I'll never look at Frank Shamrock again after that Bound By Blood documentary.

Guy is a psycho.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I'll never look at Frank Shamrock again after that Bound By Blood documentary.

Guy is a psycho.

damn, i fckin missed it.


oh, and the UFC has officially cut Rousimar Palhares for "unsportsmanlike conduct" when he wouldn't let go of the submission. It was the second time he's done that.

EDIT: damn, looks like he's done this type of s**t multiple times even before the UFC

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/10/10/4825922/rousimar-palhares-perplexed-by-release-from-ufc-according-to-manager
[ Edited by LaMichaelJeff on Oct 11, 2013 at 8:10 AM ]
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I'll never look at Frank Shamrock again after that Bound By Blood documentary.

Guy is a psycho.

damn, i fckin missed it.


oh, and the UFC has officially cut Rousimar Palhares for "unsportsmanlike conduct" when he wouldn't let go of the submission. It was the second time he's done that.

EDIT: damn, looks like he's done this type of s**t multiple times even before the UFC

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/10/10/4825922/rousimar-palhares-perplexed-by-release-from-ufc-according-to-manager

pretty crazy life Frank had. He was adopted, his foster dad abused him,Poppa Shamrock adopted him later on , Frank robbed a taco bell at gunpoint, Frank got into fights, he has a foster brother that is somewhat mentally ill and homeless in Redding, He didn't go to Poppa Shamrocks' funeral and Ken hated him for that for years.

All those distractions. Crazy.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
pretty crazy life Frank had. He was adopted, his foster dad abused him,Poppa Shamrock adopted him later on , Frank robbed a taco bell at gunpoint, Frank got into fights, he has a foster brother that is somewhat mentally ill and homeless in Redding, He didn't go to Poppa Shamrocks' funeral and Ken hated him for that for years.

All those distractions. Crazy.

wow. i need to watch that
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
pretty crazy life Frank had. He was adopted, his foster dad abused him,Poppa Shamrock adopted him later on , Frank robbed a taco bell at gunpoint, Frank got into fights, he has a foster brother that is somewhat mentally ill and homeless in Redding, He didn't go to Poppa Shamrocks' funeral and Ken hated him for that for years.

All those distractions. Crazy.

wow. i need to watch that

he told a side story about when he was fighting Tito Ortiz;

''Tito had me in the mount and with his fingers, pulled into my wound with both hands trying to rip it open and I was like,'Tito! You sick motherph*cker!'''
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
pretty crazy life Frank had. He was adopted, his foster dad abused him,Poppa Shamrock adopted him later on , Frank robbed a taco bell at gunpoint, Frank got into fights, he has a foster brother that is somewhat mentally ill and homeless in Redding, He didn't go to Poppa Shamrocks' funeral and Ken hated him for that for years.

All those distractions. Crazy.

wow. i need to watch that

he told a side story about when he was fighting Tito Ortiz;

''Tito had me in the mount and with his fingers, pulled into my wound with both hands trying to rip it open and I was like,'Tito! You sick motherph*cker!'''

Wow great doc Lot of stuff I didn't know about Frank.
People actually watch this trash?
Troll alert
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
IDK how I was ever duped into thinking Rousey was hot. She's gross. Tate on the other hand, would get da kak

I agree. She's a b***h and even more annoying that she tries to bully everyone. Her personality makes her ugly. I hope Tate wins, but I doubt she will.

Cat Zingano has a legit chance of beating Rondy, IMO. None of them can touch Cyborg, but she's half man, so it's irrelevant.
[ Edited by strickac on Oct 12, 2013 at 2:03 PM ]


dude in a EFC fight got f**ked up!
holy s**t!
Originally posted by jimrat:


dude in a EFC fight got f**ked up!

when the fk did Dave Chappelle start fighting?
Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
IDK how I was ever duped into thinking Rousey was hot. She's gross. Tate on the other hand, would get da kak

I agree. She's a b***h and even more annoying that she tries to bully everyone. Her personality makes her ugly. I hope Tate wins, but I doubt she will.

Cat Zingano has a legit chance of beating Rondy, IMO. None of them can touch Cyborg, but she's half man, so it's irrelevant.

hey speakin of a man fighting with the women -- that fallon dude got his ass kicked the other night by a female fighter.