LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
IDK how I was ever duped into thinking Rousey was hot. She's gross. Tate on the other hand, would get da kak
Rousey is hot -- you just need to see her in all her glory. I like that Rocky chick...tough as nails and is a beast with her fists...destroyed that bones looking long legged chick.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
IDK how I was ever duped into thinking Rousey was hot. She's gross. Tate on the other hand, would get da kak

i think they're both hot. i like Rousey's smile and her body. Tate got the whole package, but her nose can look real big sometimes
that Fight Night card was pretty meh last night. who in their right mind would think "Jake Shields vs. Damien Maia" as a main event should be shot

my nigha Rousimar was a beast, tho. didn't win the sub of the night bonus because he wouldn't let go of the submission lol
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

i think they're both hot. i like Rousey's smile and her body. Tate got the whole package, but her nose can look real big sometimes
i like big noses on b***hes for some reason.

rousey looks like she's a cheeseburger away from being on tatonka status.

i like big noses on b***hes for some reason.

rousey looks like she's a cheeseburger away from being on tatonka status.

still want her thighs around my neck...

tate got that perfect body, tho. i hope she's the first ufc chick fighter to pose for playboy
lol hulk was tryna take a limb home with him

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Anyone got a link to yesterdays episode of TUF?

The link you gave me Kris doesn't have episode 6, good link though.
I'll never look at Frank Shamrock again after that Bound By Blood documentary.

Guy is a psycho.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Guy is a psycho.

damn, i fckin missed it.

oh, and the UFC has officially cut Rousimar Palhares for "unsportsmanlike conduct" when he wouldn't let go of the submission. It was the second time he's done that.

EDIT: damn, looks like he's done this type of s**t multiple times even before the UFC

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/10/10/4825922/rousimar-palhares-perplexed-by-release-from-ufc-according-to-manager
[ Edited by LaMichaelJeff on Oct 11, 2013 at 8:10 AM ]

Guy is a psycho.

damn, i fckin missed it.

oh, and the UFC has officially cut Rousimar Palhares for "unsportsmanlike conduct" when he wouldn't let go of the submission. It was the second time he's done that.

EDIT: damn, looks like he's done this type of s**t multiple times even before the UFC

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/10/10/4825922/rousimar-palhares-perplexed-by-release-from-ufc-according-to-manager

pretty crazy life Frank had. He was adopted, his foster dad abused him,Poppa Shamrock adopted him later on , Frank robbed a taco bell at gunpoint, Frank got into fights, he has a foster brother that is somewhat mentally ill and homeless in Redding, He didn't go to Poppa Shamrocks' funeral and Ken hated him for that for years.

All those distractions. Crazy.
pretty crazy life Frank had. He was adopted, his foster dad abused him,Poppa Shamrock adopted him later on , Frank robbed a taco bell at gunpoint, Frank got into fights, he has a foster brother that is somewhat mentally ill and homeless in Redding, He didn't go to Poppa Shamrocks' funeral and Ken hated him for that for years.

wow. i need to watch that

he told a side story about when he was fighting Tito Ortiz;

''Tito had me in the mount and with his fingers, pulled into my wound with both hands trying to rip it open and I was like,'Tito! You sick motherph*cker!'''
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

he told a side story about when he was fighting Tito Ortiz;

''Tito had me in the mount and with his fingers, pulled into my wound with both hands trying to rip it open and I was like,'Tito! You sick motherph*cker!'''

Wow great doc Lot of stuff I didn't know about Frank.
Share 49ersWebzone