LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 200 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Oh, and Barao is unbeatable at bantamweight. I don't see anyone beating him.

MacDonald, if he ever gets another shot potentially could but he also needs a little more seasonsing. He had Barao rocked by Renan was able to shake it off. MacDonald is only 22 and has less cage experience than Barao, but the potential is there.

Excited to see how he does against Faber.

I must be the only one that wants Faber to win, I didn't name my son Urijah for nothing!!

Gonna be tough for McDonald though, Urijah's stand up has improved where hes no longer throwing one-punchers, he actually throws in a combo of flurry's now. And I think Urijah is the stronger of the two, you better believe Faber wil go for that takedown and smother McDonald.

always been a Urijah fan. I wanna see him wear the gold!
LOL at Tito Ortiz on twitter trying to recruit Rampage, Ken Shamrock, and Frank Shamrock to crash UFC 166. Ken agreed and is trying to get Frank to go.

Dana White called them the Super Friends haha.
LOL at Tito Ortiz on twitter trying to recruit Rampage, Ken Shamrock, and Frank Shamrock to crash UFC 166. Ken agreed and is trying to get Frank to go.

wow, looks like no immediate rematch for Gustafsson because Jones, after re-watching the fight, felt it wasn't as close as most thought. he told dana he wanted to fight Glover next, and looks like that fight will be set for Super Bowl weekend. if Jones beats Glover, then a rematch with Gus is next.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
LOL at Rouseys assistant coach calling Dennis Hallman, that dude would get lit up by Hallman. LMFAO!!!
not sure if mentioned before. Bellator PPV 1 (or whatever they're gonna call it) headlines Tito Ortiz vs Rampage Jackson..............
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I must be the only one that wants Faber to win, I didn't name my son Urijah for nothing!!

Gonna be tough for McDonald though, Urijah's stand up has improved where hes no longer throwing one-punchers, he actually throws in a combo of flurry's now. And I think Urijah is the stronger of the two, you better believe Faber wil go for that takedown and smother McDonald.

I love Faber but this is a big time fight for MM and I'm not sure who I'd rather win. I'd love to see Faber win so that we could still get the Edgar matchup somewhere down the line, but a win for MacDonald here gets him close to getting another title shot. I think he can beat Urijah but it will be no walk in the park...I think 5 rounds would have been better than 3 for this matchup.

Like they'd even get inside the arena now that they have announced their intentions

They should have been trying to do this on the down low. The idea itself is funny though and would have been awesome if they showed up unannounced.
If you purchase tickets, how can they stop the super friends from coming
Tito hypes up Bellator.....
People start to notice Bellator...
older fighters start moving to Bellator...
Bellator starts growing...

Zuffa buys Bellator.

Tito hypes up World Series of Fighting.........................................................
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Tito hypes up Bellator.....
People start to notice Bellator...
older fighters start moving to Bellator...
Bellator starts growing...

Zuffa buys Bellator.

Tito hypes up World Series of Fighting.........................................................

The Wanderlei/Chael war of words continues as they have a confrontation during the Olympia Expo this past weekend

Wanderlei is my boy, but he's trying way too hard.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
The Wanderlei/Chael war of words continues as they have a confrontation during the Olympia Expo this past weekend

If this happens, Silva is gonna destroy this foolio
Originally posted by jimrat:

If this happens, Silva is gonna destroy this foolio

I hope so, but Wandy has a difficult time with wrestlers, especially those with greco backgrounds.
War wand, but he's not winning thus fight. Chaels personal war on Brazilian fighters will continue on, but it will come to a halt if he calls out machida.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
broes, there hasn't been a ufc fight in over a week. WTF is going on?
Share 49ersWebzone